Modern day lynching in mississippi more of nolegirl and birdbrains type of people

Ga96

On 3/14/2023 at 8:01 PM, FreeBird said:

Ur nuts if you think I’m subscribing to Washington post to read this 😂 

It's being reported on dozens of news outlets in the last few hours,about a death from last year...

here are some reported clips...

---------------------======

6 hours ago — Rasheem Carter, 25, of Fayette, Miss., was last seen alive on Oct. 2, 2022, at a Super 8 Hotel in Laurel ...

----------------------------

Authorities found his remains a month later, on Nov. 2, in a wooded area near Taylorsville, Mississippi.

-------------------------

Mississippi authorities say there's "no reason" to suspect foul play in the death of Rasheem Carter, but his family isn't convinced. Neither is Ben Crump.

While Carter’s family believes the condition of his remains could be a sign of a physical attack, authorities allegedly claimed that wild animals might have ripped apart his body.

---------------------------------

Chief Tommy Cox of the Laurel Police Department dispensed Carter’s missing person report and said they took up the case quickly after his family requested help. However, Cox said Carter didn’t contact his office before going missing. The Laurel police turned over its investigation to the Smith County Sheriff’s Department once it became apparent the case fell outside its jurisdiction.

-----------------------

His family believes there was foul play, so their attorney sent a letter to the Department of Justice asking them to get involved in the case.

“He said, ‘Me and the owner of this company are not seeing eye to eye, Mama.’ His name, which I can’t say at this time. ‘If anything happens to me, he’s responsible for it. I’m too smart, Mama. He has these guys wanting to kill me.’ And that’s what he sent to me,” said Tiffany Carter, the mother of Rasheem Carter.

---------------------------

Civil Rights Attorney Ben Crump traveled to Jackson on Monday, calling for answers in the mysterious death 

So who knows ??? 🤷‍♂️  Supposedly the body was in a bunch of pieces, decomposing, and had been gotten to by animals...

So if the coroner can't determine an actual cause of death, you might have to guess at calling it a "lynching" to get people to look into it further 🤔....whatever the cause, no one should have to die like that, and hopefully the family can get some resolution, but fanning racial flames don't seem to be appropriate for the sake of the victim as well, unless there is more to go on that I didn't see reported....(but of course LYNCHING and White Men is in every conjectured headline🙄) .  And of course our racist buddy here loves to spread the hate... 

12 hours ago, Troll said:

It's being reported on dozens of news outlets in the last few hours,about a murder from last year...

here are some reported clips...

---------------------======

6 hours ago — Rasheem Carter, 25, of Fayette, Miss., was last seen alive on Oct. 2, 2022, at a Super 8 Hotel in Laurel ...

----------------------------

Authorities found his remains a month later, on Nov. 2, in a wooded area near Taylorsville, Mississippi.

Mississippi authorities say there's "no reason" to suspect foul play in the death of Rasheem Carter, but his family isn't convinced. Neither is Ben Crump.

While Carter’s family believes the condition of his remains could be a sign of a physical attack, authorities allegedly claimed that wild animals might have ripped apart his body.

---------------------------------

Chief Tommy Cox of the Laurel Police Department dispensed Carter’s missing person report and said they took up the case quickly after his family requested help. However, Cox said Carter didn’t contact his office before going missing. The Laurel police turned over its investigation to the Smith County Sheriff’s Department once it became apparent the case fell outside its jurisdiction.

-----------------------

His family believes there was foul play, so their attorney sent a letter to the Department of Justice asking them to get involved in the case.

“He said, ‘Me and the owner of this company are not seeing eye to eye, Mama.’ His name, which I can’t say at this time. ‘If anything happens to me, he’s responsible for it. I’m too smart, Mama. He has these guys wanting to kill me.’ And that’s what he sent to me,” said Tiffany Carter, the mother of Rasheem Carter.

---------------------------

Civil Rights Attorney Ben Crump traveled to Jackson on Monday, calling for answers in the mysterious death 

So who knows ??? 🤷‍♂️  Supposedly the body was in a bunch of pieces, decomposing, and had been gotten to by animals...

So if the coroner can't determine an actual cause of death, you might have to guess at calling it a "lynching" to get people to look into it further 🤔....whatever the cause, no one should have to die like that, and hopefully the family can get some resolution, but fanning racial flames don't seem to be appropriate for the sake of the victim as well, unless there is more to go on that I didn't see reported....(but of course LYNCHING and White Men is in every conjectured headline🙄) .  And of course our racist buddy here loves to spread the hate... 

The point is.........the hate is there.

It exist.

Your friendly neighborhood Good Citizen.

Jackson MS which is 80 percent black and has the highest murder rate in the country with almost every murder being black on black. 

meh 

Some racist piece of white shit does one horrendous murder 

WALL TO WALL OUTRAGE 24-7 ON A LOOP!!!!!!!!!! Muh white supremacy!!!!!!

Murder is murder. If someone shoots someone in cold blood that isn’t any less severe than someone stabbing, hanging, or killing them any less. There isn’t a “better” way to kill someone. It’s all sick and disgusting. 

• Thanks 1

These articles are hit pieces to keep the flames of racial tension burning brightly. Horrible for the easily manipulated. 

If I was a black person I would be using all my outrage and energy into figuring out how to stop black on black violence. It accounts for about 95 percent of black murder victims 

blaming white supremacy for that just shows how easy you can be ducked. I bet 96 was the type to buy a ziploc bag of lawnmower clippings for $50

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Remember all the protests from this California lynchinhg ? The lie detector determined that was a lie https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/20/video-shows-malcolm-harsch-hung-himself/amp/

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Jackson MS which is 80 percent black and has the highest murder rate in the country with almost every murder being black on black. 

meh 

Some racist piece of white shit does one horrendous murder 

WALL TO WALL OUTRAGE 24-7 ON A LOOP!!!!!!!!!! Muh white supremacy!!!!!!

Murder is murder. If someone shoots someone in cold blood that isn’t any less severe than someone stabbing, hanging, or killing them any less. There isn’t a “better” way to kill someone. It’s all sick and disgusting. 

Run by Repubes.

46 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

My question is why do you only post news about white people against black people, I never see you ever post articles on any black on black crime

Not part of the narrative.

There are nearly 45M African-Americans in this country. The number who die unarmed and/or in unjustified shootings in any given year at the hands of the police is miniscule. An unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning than walk out his door and be killed by a cop. He is, however, roughly 5x more likely to be killed by another black man than a white man is by another white man.

But where is the rage focused? Where are the fingers pointed?

At the likely Democrat and possibly black mayor (who runs the schools and police and DAs)? Nope.

At the likely Democrat and possibly black city council members (who run the schools and police and DAs)? Nope.

At internal problems in the community not being addressed by the community itself or the mayor or the council? Nope.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

The mayor of Jackson (a Democrat):

chokwealumumba-e1564816416403.jpg

The City Council of Jackson:

City-Coucil-Main-Picture-v2.png

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

My question is why do you only post news about white people against black people, I never see you ever post articles on any black on black crime

Come on now.

Where was your questioning when the conversation is violence in Dem. run states?

By the way, you lie. I posted the thread on the 5 cops killing an innocent man. I posted a thread about the fear and distrust of cops by blacks....no matter their color and how blacks worry more about black cops than white cops 

Go lie elsewhere........,nevermind. I know your choices to have a voice is limited and this is your refuge.

Will is a black identity extremist radicalized by race pimps like Al Sharpton and Joy Reid. 

He is just a foot soldier following orders. Don’t pay him no mind. He’s a nut case that thinks one black person being killed by a white person is worse than 100 Black people being killed by 100 other Black people. You can’t rationalize with a radical like that. He is poison for his people. Sad that the people in his community have to bear the burden 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Will is a black identity extremist radicalized by race pimps like Al Sharpton and Joy Reid. 

He is just a foot soldier following orders. Don’t pay him no mind. He’s a nut case that thinks one black person being killed by a white person is worse than 100 Black people being killed by 100 other Black people. You can’t rationalize with a radical like that. He is poison for his people. Sad that the people in his community have to bear the burden 

You scream fear. You exude ignorance. You despise education.

You exist to occupy that scintilla of space in time for no other reason than to exist. An existence proven only by a mention.

That is my thought as far as you are concerned. Illusion is not a factor in a world of fact.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Come on now.

...and how blacks worry more about black cops than white cops 

you do realize you just set off an atom bomb in your own house, and mind...

Real Madrid Mind Blown GIF by Dan Leydon

If the fool does not realize

(and as there are just too many ways to dissect and highlight the self-destruction)....

why don't you try explaining to the class 

just exactly what that means...

fool.

1 hour ago, Troll said:

you do realize you just set off an atom bomb in your own house, and mind...

If the fool does not realize

(and as there are just too many ways to dissect and highlight the self-destruction)....

why don't you try explaining to the class 

just exactly what that means...

fool.

Boy, you are such fun boy.

Stupid, but fun.

55 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Boy, you are such fun boy.

Stupid, but fun.

loss for words?

can't explain to the class?

or does the fool

not even realize...

6 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

and how blacks worry more about black cops than white cops 

you have only rendered just about every argument you have ever made here, moot.

and only proven...

9 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

The point is.........the hate is there <<fify

It exist.

did you need somebody to explain it to you ???

fool...

• Haha 1