The Gospel About VM/Colquitt

Rufus69

5 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Come on, man. You are talking about an 8-5 Mater Dei team. Next your going to tell me that that Mater Dei team beat a 5-5 SJB team. Crenshaw was ranked 20th in Calpreps to finish that season. They were exactly what I said - a mediocre national team - and if D'Anthony Thomas doesn't sit out most of the second half they might have stole that game against NG.

A mediocre NATIONAL TEAM?xD

By the BY, the last time North Gwinnett was nationally ranked, was N E V E R!

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

P...L...A...Y...-...C...A...L....L...I...N...G

It seems like the Pack stalls out in the redzone because they don't really strike from the intermediate area between the 50 and 30. 

It seems like we will never get there with Hammond. We are good for a 3rd round exit with him. I hope I'm wrong but history seems to indicate... 

Jist fer shits and giggles there homie! But wasn't Hammond the OC in '09, '10, and '11? ALL SEMI final finishes or better!

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It could be youth is the problem the last year for Hammond. It just seems like we have always needed to make excuses for him. Maybe bad timing on his end for when he is here or whatever, idk. 

We don't seem to get into a rhythm on offense. Idk. I'm probably too nit picky. 

No...you're not.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

P...L...A...Y...-...C...A...L....L...I...N...G

It seems like the Pack stalls out in the redzone because they don't really strike from the intermediate area between the 50 and 30. 

It seems like we will never get there with Hammond. We are good for a 3rd round exit with him. I hope I'm wrong but history seems to indicate... 

There is a reason why he was forced to relinquish the play calling in his final year at Colquitt. Why we brought him back last year is beyond me... it must have been slim pickings for OCs orrrr Rush gave his wife the D-piece and she blackmailed him... Some things just make you go hmmmm. 😡😡😡

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

IF VM is ahead after 3 qtrs. but fades in the 4th due to heat and humidity, then its considered a win for Calif.  

How do you figure that?  The game is 48 minutes and the final score even it is only by one point goes in the WIN column.  Just what kind of ball do y'all play out there?

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

How do you figure that?  The game is 48 minutes and the final score even it is only by one point goes in the WIN column.  Just what kind of ball do y'all play out there?

He using the Valdosta Wildcat logic. Them playing us close for 3 quarters meant they were the better team last yer depite a 3 TD loss.