Bosco -- PJ scrimmage

taojoe

would say PJ could be 5-4 or 4-5...think Delby will give them a battle....

9/21:00p
Preview Game
9/87:30p
Preview Game
9/161:00p
tac-logo-266x224.png
Preview Game
9/23TBA
tac-logo-266x224.png
Preview Game
9/301:00p
tac-logo-266x224.png
Game Details: Kelly Ath. Complex, Brenden P. Tevlin Field, WO
Preview Game
10/71:00p
Preview Game
red-play.svg

10/142:00p
Preview Game
10/211:00p
Preview Game
10/27TBA

34 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Bosco is having too many injuries...Either they are not in shape or Teel is harder on them than Toal,or worse,these kids are soft.... Why so many injuries????

I don't think it's injuries. I think it's more of a confidence building tool. As long as you sit key players the morale of the team remains high or intact. If you win sitting a few key players kids believe in the finished product abd if you get served you can sell the kids on how much better you'd do if you had such key players active. The most important aspect of winning is believing.  They have a lot of change up there. If you lose belief on top of losing a legend your whole program will be set back a decade. 

• Like 1

Well I kept hearing about that archaic Toal offense and yet really how good has Bosco looked on offense. Now PJ is a BNU powerhouse. Lets see what happens when the games count. I expect Bosco to be more wide open and have those 3 back playing. I expect PJ to be competitive but not deep enough to do damage. Everyone gets all crazy after one scrimmage. Take a chill pill.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

BC will be one of the better teams. I really can't call their record but they don't lose more than 2 games in the league

I'd love to see BC beat MD and AW. Then with 2 losses in league would show just how tough this league really is. I can see nearly every team in the league with 3 or more losses. SPP with the 2 stiffs they play gives them 2 wins right out of the gate and rest for the starters. Plus they are very talented. This can be a big advantage for them come playoff time .

• Like 1