Edit...updates on thursday Pickem games.

954gator

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I bet the Cass fans are sick to their stomach at the moment. Seemed to be a great game and that's just going off of twitter updates. 

Damn we have it bad! Watching a game through twitter updates. Hahaha. We ruined. 

I was on scorestream following the chat and some guy named rickrich... had some good updates

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

I was on scorestream following the chat and some guy named rickrich... had some good updates

This makes me wonder how difficult it would be to add the score stream ticker to this site like DJ did to his. Not sure whether that is an upgrade that would cost moolah or if they offer a widget to apply it. 

8 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Keep in mind the Michigan folks were saying that Cass is a very undisciplined team, and that's why they were picking Pick Central

I get what you're saying, but when about half your penalties are on the last drive....

It doesn't matter though, because Cass Blew it on the fumble.   I just wish we could have seen an ending with less twitter flags.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This makes me wonder how difficult it would be to add the score stream ticker to this site like DJ did to his. Not sure whether that is an upgrade that would cost moolah or if they offer a widget to apply it. 

Already thought of it. Was going to do it today actually. It's the integration that is the hurdle. Will try and get it going. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I get what you're saying, but when about half your penalties are on the last drive....

It doesn't matter though, because Cass Blew it on the fumble.   I just wish we could have seen an ending with less twitter flags.  

Yea, but from reading twitter it was 3 penalties, and 2 of them were illegal motion & illegal procedure, which aren't subjective calls.

Still would love to see the game film.

• Like 2