Vista Murrieta Ranked in Top 25 in California

GHSFPS

16 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Cali has 1048 teams.

Georgia has 421 GHSA teams (GISA does not matter).

Top 25 in Cali is the Top 2.39%

Top 25 in GA is the Top 5.94%

The Top 2.39% in GA encompasses the Top 10.1 teams... essentially the top 10.

We are playing what should TECHNICALLY, by the numbers, be the equivalent of a Top 10 GA team. And thatd be a difficult task for Colquitt.

Although... I doubt it will be.

Blame the Mexicans for Cali's poor football depth. They're the majority of population. #MAGA 

• Confused 1

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Unnecessary. 

It was a joke, 90% of my friends are Mexican, as are my 2 kids,  I've posted pictures here with my Mexican "family", but if your panties are in a wad, I think it's unnecessary when members and I get called Nazis, racists, clan members on here. No different than calling us a N%#*#%.  I missed where you told them it was unnecessary. Why is that? 

1 minute ago, NorCalRuss said:

It was a joke, 90% of my friends are Mexican, as are my 2 kids,  I've posted pictures here with my Mexican "family", but if your panties are in a wad, I think it's unnecessary when members and I get called Nazis, racists, clan members on here. No different than calling us a N%#*#%.  I missed where you told them it was unnecessary. Why is that? 

Fair enough. 

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Jesus Russell. You're fired up this Friday?!?  You must smell that HAWG cooking already 

• Haha 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Jesus Russell. You're fired up this Friday?!?  You must smell that HAWG cooking already 

Haha. Little worked up. I just got home from high school dealing with some bs. My ( 1/2 Mexican daughter ) 😂,  Is on JV cheerleading and competition cheer team and they were told they can't go to away game tonight. No explanation given just that it's to far. It's 28 miles away. So now I'm headed to school district. They going one way or another. This girls worked their tails off and fundraisers all summer and still have to pay to join cheer. It's California, what happened to equality. 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Haha. Little worked up. I just got home from high school dealing with some bs. My ( 1/2 Mexican daughter ) 😂,  Is on JV cheerleading and competition cheer team and they were told they can't go to away game tonight. No explanation given just that it's to far. It's 28 miles away. So now I'm headed to school district. They going one way or another. This girls worked their tails off and fundraisers all summer and still have to pay to join cheer. It's California, what happened to equality. 😂😂😂

Injustice!!! Stand up for them, my man. Fight the good fight. They better cheer their ass off tonight 

• Thanks 1