Sign in to follow this  
PrepGridiron

Game Day!

Gameday  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you most looking forward to this weekend?

• St. John Bosco v. St. Thomas Aquinas
    • Grayson v. Hoover
    • Bishop Gorman v. Dematha
    • Vista Murrieta v. Colquitt County
    • Trinity v. Warren Central
    • East v. Bingham
    • IMG v. Chandler

Colquitt - Vista Murietta, or Grayson- Hoover. I'm honesty so pumped for both of these games. 

I think ESPN made the right call, and nationally, STA/SJB is electric and on my DVR schedule no doubt. Probably the best game of the weekend, no doubt. 

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Colquitt - Vista Murietta, or Grayson- Hoover. I'm honesty so pumped for both of these games. 

I think ESPN made the right call, and nationally, STA/SJB is electric and on my DVR schedule no doubt. Probably the best game of the weekend, no doubt. 

Is it probably or no doubt? Lol

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Is it probably or no doubt? Lol

I just want Nole to have to say 1-1 SJB from here on out. 

I'll be at DLS/Amador tonite. Excited about all games though; I think we have a good chance to exceed the number of Members Online at 1 time tonight. Record was set last December.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I'll be at DLS/Amador tonite. Excited about all games though; I think we have a good chance to exceed the number of Members Online at 1 time tonight. Record was set last December.

I hate that I'll be one less to avoid spoilers (this week only) . I may sign in and leave it up on my page to get that extra member on 😂

• Like 1

Got The uniform pressed, brass shined, about to knock off some hair and ready to go stand on the visitor side of the Colquitt game. Anyone know how to properly greet someone from Kalifor-i-a? I'm fluent in English, redneck, Ebonics, and know some Spanish and French.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Got The uniform pressed, brass shined, about to knock off some hair and ready to go stand on the visitor side of the Colquitt game. Anyone know how to properly greet someone from Kalifor-i-a? I'm fluent in English, redneck, Ebonics, and know some Spanish and French.

No beach bum or pot head...guess you'll have to use hand gestures.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I just want Nole to have to say 1-1 SJB from here on out. 

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

1-1 as in their record against  Florida teams ?

8 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

You got it!

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

That's gonna be a big fat negative!!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!

• Haha 2