Other friday night scores

HSFBfan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Well without even knowing who "got love" and who didn't, common sense would dictate that each season is different, drastically so when discussing HS football. 

Say that isn't so!  Why that attitude totally destroys all of the favorite daisy chains spanning decades man, I say decades! O.o:D

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

think that game will be better then BC DPC

Absolutely not. The atmosphere at SJR is simular to a pga golf tournament. My kids always fall asleep because its so peaceful and quiet. Also, BC and Depaul is a league game, with animated crowds, featuring two of the leagues best QB's, two brothers coaching against one another, two programs looking to establish themselves as the premier team in BNU, Stengel and toals debut and lots of high major recruits all over the field. This game has so many interesting storylines. I'll be out of the country, but if I were home id be at SJR watching live stream of BC/DPC game. If there's no live stream id be in Oradell.

6 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I saw Byrnes won 42-7 versus Greer. Maybe their back. Guess we'll find out in a few weeks. @Bormio any insight?

Not sure Byrnes has played anyone yet.  Both Myrtle Beach and Greer are smaller classification schools that a good Byrnes team should handle quite easily.  Myrtle Beach might be down this year.  Byrnes showed life at the end of last year in beating Dorman, but they have not yet done anything special this year.  They could be back, withholding judgement.

South Pointe is still looking like the best team in SC - beat a 5A school 53-0 Friday night.  TL Hanna whipped Spartanburg 35-0, but Spartanburg's entire starting OL was suspended due to fight the week before vs Summerville.  But their Wing T is causing problems, as expected.  Dutch Fork did not play - plays Fort Dorchester next week.