California Black Eye

LeftOnBase

39 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Ga still stinks. They struggled against a extremely weak VM team and your beating your chest? Valencia beats weak ass CC. Schedule someone respectable. Ga is the most overhyped state in hsfb history. And quit trying to ride Florida's coat tail. 

Sjb would bitch slap CC

That's funny.  Fall back to the vague, you struggled against (insert the team of the day).  At the end of the day and season, GA has a W and Cali has a L.  No getting around that no matter how much you protest.  Doesn't matter what the score was.  W/L rules and right now GA rules.

18 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I think CCs defense is good. Their offense needs work.

I think CC is better than most of California outside of 3-4 teams.

But saying Colquitt struggled is lying. Colquitt had 0 trouble with VM. VMs offense never threatened the End Zone all night.

This is where you lose me .Colquitt would have major problems with every Trinity team most of the mission league as well.As for their defense, it's looked good against two teams very limited on offense.They are a solid high school team but that only means a lot of teams could beat them

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Guys... bestcoast is trolling. What hes saying = no substance = trolling.

Dont stoop to his level. Beat em on the field and the forum. We dont need to gloat (off the backs of another states team) for 55 pages, for attention.

Oh hell yes we do!  :D

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

This is where you lose me .Colquitt would have major problems with every Trinity team most of the mission league as well.As for their defense, it's looked good against two teams very limited on offense.They are a solid high school team but that only means a lot of teams could beat them

Who is the mission league again? 

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Who is the mission league again? 

2017 Mission Standings    league preview
  League Overall
School W L T Pct W L T Pct

Loyola (Los Angeles, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Bishop Amat (La Puente, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Crespi (Encino, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Chaminade (West Hills, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Serra (Gardena, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Alemany (Mission Hills, CA)    preview    trend 0 0

Just now, Ararar said:
2017 Mission Standings    league preview
  League Overall
School W L T Pct W L T Pct

Loyola (Los Angeles, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Bishop Amat (La Puente, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Crespi (Encino, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Chaminade (West Hills, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Serra (Gardena, CA)    preview    trend 0 0 0 0% 0 0 0 0%
Alemany (Mission Hills, CA)    preview    trend 0 0

I disagree....  Chaminade is CA's  Mceachern. 

And if weve learned anything from Mceacherns awful history vs Colquitt.... 

Its not good... 

Mceachern is 2-7 vs Colquitt... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I disagree....  Chaminade is CA's  Mceachern. 

And if weve learned anything from Mceacherns awful history vs Colquitt.... 

Its not good... 

Mceachern is 2-7 vs Colquitt... 

I don't even know what that means but believe me Colquitt would have their hands full with Chaminade 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'll do NJs:

STA x2 (DBP)

ED (BC)

DeMatha (SJR)

That's 4 off the top of my head. 

Sjr beat top 10 Eds team as well in 15 handing them their only loss.

dematha only loss was to sjr in 13. BG only loss in 12 was to BC. If dematha or BG finished undefeated they would of been top 10 but since they lost to a nj team (that doesn't get much respect nationally) they don't finish as high as they should. 

Manatee excellent win for bosco in 11 as well. Manatee prob a top 10 team got hosed against OLGC in Maryland only other loss. 

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Saint Edwards wasn't a top 10 team in 2014. Losing to Elder as well.

DeMatha c'mon

I'll give you STA, that's it. 

Elder knew qb was tipping plays w his feet. When Eds wasn't letting Ds no if it was run or pass they were elite (top 10) in 14. 

Mission viejo won't beat VM by 19. Id favor MV by 7-10 ish right now. 

But sjb, cc, and MD would beat VM by more than 19. 

Colquitt is better than most second tier teams in California ... MV, poly, other 4 trinity league squads etc  .... but below the first tier elites by few scores. 

DLS who knows they might be having qb  issues they are still tbd until sjc next wknd. 

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I think CCs defense is good. Their offense needs work.

I think CC is better than most of California outside of 3-4 teams.

But saying Colquitt struggled is lying. Colquitt had 0 trouble with VM. VMs offense never threatened the End Zone all night.

Seems like the same final as IMG and Grayson last year. Only difference is IMG was ranked #1 and Grayson was ranked #3. I believe the difference in national ranking between Colquitt and Vista is alot greater. 

You really think only 3 to 4 teams in Cali would give Colquitt trouble?? My my what are they putting in the peach down south?

3 minutes ago, old_e said:

Seems like the same final as IMG and Grayson last year. Only difference is IMG was ranked #1 and Grayson was ranked #3. I believe the difference in national ranking between Colquitt and Vista is alot greater. 

You really think only 3 to 4 teams in Cali would give Colquitt trouble?? My my what are they putting in the peach down south?

And your best buddy best coast thinks LBP would win state in GA.... 

LOL Id say its safe to break it even..

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

It's a Blacker Eye that SJB managed only 3 points in 4 quarters and an OT period.

And Vista Murrietas only TD came off of a fumble return TD

Neither team scored an offensive TD in their OOS games.

The Southeast, FL & GA, showing California how to play defense.

Speaking of DEEEfense, FAIR WARNING! The 2018 Colquitt County Packer BLACK HAT D is going to be NAAAAASTY! Of the 25 or so players used thus far, four are seniors! And unless you call six yards after a turnover a DRIVE! In eight quarters against quality opposition! The BLACK HATS have surrendered ZERO points off of offensive drives! No doubt this won't continue! But I think that after this season is over! Vista Murrieta's coach will tell you that them Jawja boys were the BEST D he played all season! And they have only two DI prospects! Just a buncha good football players who LUUUUV to run to the ball and HIT SOMEBODY! In two games, this D has surrendered 122 yds, and 125yds respectively! And a portion of Vista Murrieta's were against the reserves! The Bronco's only drive inside the Red Zone, ended in a Black Hat INT, and Mr. Peterson scared the shit outta the Bronco QB on that sideline toss! He lit him UP, TWICE!

5 hours ago, old_e said:

I think what you meant to ask is, "What are they putting the peach in down south?"

Image result for paw paw's peach wheat ale in the can

I'm not suggesting that any of these fellas on here other than myself partake in the peaches in this manner though, mind you.