LBP is not the same.

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

That's like saying a game with a no hitter and one hitter was bad. That was two incredible defenses playing lights out. Not many offensive lines or wr corps are going to be successful against either defense. 

Thats not the point. 

Ive been saying all night. Both teams had great defenses. But that STA offense had no life. They have the athletes but they played like they didnt know what was going on. 

And SJB offense was Re-al scared? That cant be it because he didnt look psyched out. It was. Combination of bad play and STA's potent defense. 

2 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

It's nothing but the truth and it's more then obvious Ga can't handle the truth. Dudes live in a fake world 

Coming from the genius living in Superficial ass California... 

Its funny California loves being the judge of others but when its your turn on the chopping block. There can be no wrongs... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thats not the point. 

Ive been saying all night. Both teams had great defenses. But that STA offense had no life. They have the athletes but they played like they didnt know what was going on. 

And SJB offense was Re-al scared? That cant be it because he didnt look psyched out. It was. Combination of bad play and STA's potent defense. 

STA's O-line was dominated. You can't do much when you're getting pushed around.

On the other hand, SJB had to grind it out and play an ugly game on offense against that defense.

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Coming from the genius living in Superficial ass California... 

Its funny California loves being the judge of others but when its your turn on the chopping block. There can be no wrongs... 

California the beautiful!

I judge no states, just speak truth about overhyped and Ga and there delusional folks

2 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

California the beautiful!

I judge no states, just speak truth about overhyped and Ga and there delusional folks

If GA is your definition of Overhyped,Delusional and a fantasyland I'd hate to see your definition of reality. 

I Think you been smoking to much of that burning bush kush. 

Califirnia is not as great as it seems. Ive been to California plenty of times. 

L.A is a bigger Atlanta with a beach. 

Central Cali is a Bigger Middle GA with even more fruit roadside stands. 

Norcal is nothing but mountain land. 

• Haha 2

Colquitt could be the best team in GA if they clean up a few things offensively and on special teams. The youth shows when we start to hurry up: difficuly lining up correctly, penalties, etc. I'm hoping it is just growing pains right now, because the potential is there.

The defense is playing like its game 10, and I only see them getting better. This is definitely the fastest defense we have had under Propst, but most importantly they are bringing the tenacity and physicality that we lacked last year.

I would have never imagined that after 2 games our offense would have essentially given up 21 points to the opposition while the defense gave up 3.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

I saw CC . That's the best in Ga? Ga is weaker then I originally thought and I had already thought they were weak as hell

Who is saying they are the best in GA?  Even the Colquitt guys aren't saying that.  Trying to build your straw man and it isn't working.  You really *don't* know anything about GA do you?