Biggest Winners/Losers

Mjd33

9 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Looked nasty live.  I was scared at first.  Helmet on helmet is quite a sound and impact as you know well.  

The WR who made a superb catch in that game Mark Barr (also the guy who muffed the punt vs DBP deep around their 5 yard line or so) was a cincy commit and was involved in a tragic auto accident with other recruits his freshman season   One football player died.   Barr was in bad shape for awhile; but he returned to school at Cincy.  

If Los comes back and reads this would be nice to know if he graduated yet or is close to. Hope he's doing OK.   

Wow that is some story. I remember that punt muff very well. I was on the sidelines with drummer that game. You can really hear the hitting that game on both sides. Funny story is one of Bosco kids comes off the field very slowly as he really had a stinger. He about 5 feet from the sideline and Toal yells "get the fuck off the field". I almost broke out laughing not that the kid was hurt but just the timing and the way Toal said it. Some just incredible things go on on the sidelines that many do not hear if not close enough. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Wow that is some story. I remember that punt muff very well. I was on the sidelines with drummer that game. You can really hear the hitting that game on both sides. Funny story is one of Bosco kids comes off the field very slowly as he really had a stinger. He about 5 feet from the sideline and Toal yells "get the fuck off the field". I almost broke out laughing not that the kid was hurt but just the timing and the way Toal said it. Some just incredible things go on on the sidelines that many do not hear if not close enough. 

Lol I bet.