Grayson's front 7 on defense is great .

HooverOutlaw

Owen Pappoe is a stud .  Probably the difference in the game.  

Grayson people were very nice. Loved the fact they still had real grass. Had a great time except for the loss. Had several Grayson fans tell me Hoover brought more fans than 90% of the local teams. They were shocked how well Hoover traveled.

In 2 years Grayson has scored 4 tds off Hoover special team breakdowns.  Outside of our kicker who is great our special teams play is like pee wee  level ball.  Grayson has made our punt protection look like a  comedy of errors. 

I had no trouble with parking. After parking I was in my seat in maybe 7 minutes.  

Is there a chance of Grayson Colquitt  in the finals? Or are they on the same side of the bracket.

• Like 1

Hoover was loud in that second half. Fans were definitely heard. Great game. Hoover balled in the latter part of the game. Much much more comeptive and around the same caliber this year compared to last year. 

I think Hoover looked better than last year especially offensively but it's week one.  

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Grayson people were very nice. Loved the fact they still had real grass. Had a great time except for the loss. Had several Grayson fans tell me Hoover brought more fans than 90% of the local teams. They were shocked how well Hoover traveled.

In 2 years Grayson has scored 4 tds off Hoover special team breakdowns.  Outside of our kicker who is great our special teams play is like pee wee  level ball.  Grayson has made our punt protection look like a  comedy of errors. 

I had no trouble with parking. After parking I was in my seat in maybe 7 minutes.  

Is there a chance of Grayson Colquitt  in the finals? Or are they on the same side of the bracket.

I think if Colquitt ends up as a number 2 seed they'll be on the opposite side of the bracket. As of now tho, as Grayson/Colquitt chamionship game would favor Grayson due to Colquitt's inconsistency on  offense. 

It was good to meet you.  Thanks for the kind words.  Your band took a lot of space!  350?  Wow!  Your kicker can get it done for sure.  So many teams think/know they are going to get beat so the fans won't show up.  Makes me crazy!

It is way too early to say about the finals.  Seeding makes a huge difference in addition to the way the brackets lay out.  I'll have to look at it and try to figure it out.  Normally Loren Maxwell at the AJC makes projections once we get a few weeks under our belts.  Of course it rarely survives week to week but it is fun to play with.

Sorry I missed you at the end.

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I think if Colquitt ends up as a number 2 seed they'll be on the opposite side of the bracket. As of now tho, as Grayson/Colquitt chamionship game would favor Grayson due to Colquitt's inconsistency on  offense. 

Yea, we had a few inconsistencies ourselves!  

11 minutes ago, Fred said:

It was good to meet you.  Thanks for the kind words.  Your band took a lot of space!  350?  Wow!  Your kicker can get it done for sure.  So many teams think/know they are going to get beat so the fans won't show up.  Makes me crazy!

It is way too early to say about the finals.  Seeding makes a huge difference in addition to the way the brackets lay out.  I'll have to look at it and try to figure it out.  Normally Loren Maxwell at the AJC makes projections once we get a few weeks under our belts.  Of course it rarely survives week to week but it is fun to play with.

Sorry I missed you at the end.

Glad meet you too.  Our fans came out tonight. I personally think we played pretty damn hard tonight.

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How the hell WE spose to know THAT? Region play hasn't even started yet! And there is a pesky lil team down the road in the Concrete Spittoon, who may have a say as to who wins the State Championship!