My bracket is perfect so far.

HooverOutlaw

This tournament is freaking amazing.  I love that the number 1's are dropping left and right.  The Texas Longhorns will win their 1st Natty.  I'm biased of course.  But dem Horns are pretty food.  By the Way Baylor girls spotted Alabubba 18 and came back and beat them.  Kansas in trouble by The Bacon 🥓 State right now.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This tournament is freaking amazing.  I love that the number 1's are dropping left and right.  The Texas Longhorns will win their 1st Natty.  I'm biased of course.  But dem Horns are pretty food.  By the Way Baylor girls spotted Alabubba 18 and came back and beat them.  Kansas in trouble by The Bacon 🥓 State right now.  

Yep! This tourney is crazy, lots of teams could win this.watching UofH now 

• Like 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

Welp my jayhawks are out can't say that im surprised. Didn't expect this team to win a championship this year. No real guards or a true center and a lot of boneheaded plays from harris every game like the 10sec call in this game.

Not having your Coach didn't help.  UT beat them damn Piggies by 30 in an exhibition game early in the year..  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Not having your Coach didn't help.  UT beat them damn Piggies by 30 in an exhibition game early in the year..  

True but ut also knocked our heads between the washer and dryer twice this year. One with self coaching and the other during conference tournament play. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Horseflythis is the best UT team since PG Ford.  If they play their A game they can win it.  I feel good about them.  Tough tourney with a lot of good teams.  No outs bases loaded just threw it away 5 - 3.

Yes, they look pretty good, solid D too. UofH came back after a bad 1st half. Hopefully they can hold onto the W 

• Like 1