ESPN2: Cartersville GA 52, Bartram Trail FL 45 - Final

ECHS05

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn't cry one time. I'm just exposing your dumbass homer behavior. 

Everyone on this site knows your a huge pussy who complains all year about Calpreps but then cites them at convenience. 

You are the biggest pussy on the board and everyone knows it: and the proof is in the 300 "calpreps hates Georgia" threads 

My homer behavior by saying nothing but where BTrail is ranked in Florida? Their #22 ranking is from FloridaHSFootball.com

You arent exposing shit except how much of a crybaby bitch you are. Anytime a Florida team ISNT the higher rated team you cry for 6 months in the offseason leading up to the game and 6 months after. Its not just this game, its EVERY GAME against every state.

I guarantee you, you were raised by a single mom because you whine like a woman and proclaim life unfair. Stop pouting and stand up when you pee.

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

7A semi finalist Westlake lost 31-0 to Cartersville 

why would you think a 5 loss 7A quarterfinalist do any better? 

I will say Westlake played Cartersville early with a bunch of new starters and Cartersville last year was loaded. Westlake got better and better past year.

Cartersville is one of the best coached teams on both sides of the ball in all of GA with a bunch of really tough kids that buy into their system.

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Sad truth is most FL schools just aren't ready like teams from Texas and Ga are this early in the season.    Coaching just isn't there.  

I could see that. And thatd matter less as the season goes on and the Florida athletes find their identity as a team.

Just now, 954gator said:

Sad truth is most FL schools just aren't ready like teams from Texas and Ga are this early in the season.    Coaching just isn't there.  

FL has some good coaches but its all in one area... 

Then the issue collides with Pay... 

There are 2 top programs in GA being coached by FL coaches... 

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

My homer behavior by saying nothing but where BTrail is ranked in Florida? Their #22 ranking is from FloridaHSFootball.com

The season is barely a week old and you've already made an attempt to top your tomfoolery from last season.

So far you've said:

• Rickards is a top 35 team in Florida (based on no evidence) despite having their best team ever last year (with 5 one-score wins) and only being ranked #39 by calpreps. What's more is that they're worse this year and just lost their kickoff classic by 39 to a team that committed 30 penalties.
  • Melbourne Central Catholic is a top 30 team in Florida despite being an absolute nobody in a small classification.
  • Now you think Bartram Trail is a top 25 team despite being a perennial 5-loss team with no significant wins in their school history.

What do these teams have in common?

They play Georgia teams.

Hence, the sole reason you're making shit up about them.

You're a clown. Totally and completely.

Just now, LOSer said:

The season is barely a week old and you've already made an attempt to top your tomfoolery from last season.

So far you've said:

• Rickards is a top 35 team in Florida (based on no evidence) despite having their best team ever last year (with 5 one-score wins) and only being ranked #39 by calpreps. What's more is that they're worse this year and just lost their kickoff classic by 39 to a team that committed 30 penalties.
  • Melbourne Central Catholic is a top 30 team in Florida despite being an absolute nobody in a small classification.
  • Now you think Bartram Trail is a top 25 team despite being a perennial 5-loss team with no significant wins in their school history.

What do these teams have in common?

They play Georgia teams.

Hence, the sole reason you're making shit up about them.

You're a clown. Totally and completely.

Because thats their Preseason rankings.

And of course its because they play GA teams... why would I go around telling people the rankings of random FL teams?