IMG 27 Chandler 14 Final

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

IMG has went fairly pedestrian with their play calling. If you want to know the truth, they come into these games like that, unless the other team gets on the board some and then they turn up as needed. 

IMG sucks man. 

That or if the other team pisses them off.  Carol city tied it up 14-14 in the second Qt and overrated chants started going.   Let's just say it didn't end well for CC. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

IMG has went fairly pedestrian with their play calling. If you want to know the truth, they come into these games like that, unless the other team gets on the board some and then they turn up as needed. 

IMG sucks man. 

I think you're right. If they played full bore all game, not sure anyone could stay with them.

• Like 1

Just now, 954gator said:

That or if the other team pisses them off.  Carol city tied it up 14-14 in the second Qt and overrated chants started going.   Let's just say it didn't end well for CC. 

I'm being serious. I think the coaches and play callers are just clowning on these schools offensively. It looks pretty obvious if you really pay attention to the flow of the play calling. They only stretch the field when they need to etc. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm being serious. I think the coaches and play callers are just clowning on these schools offensively. It looks pretty obvious if you really pay attention to the flow of the play calling. They only stretch the field when they need to etc. 

For sure.  They have to keep teams wanting to play them!