IMG 27 Chandler 14 Final

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

IMG has went fairly pedestrian with their play calling. If you want to know the truth, they come into these games like that, unless the other team gets on the board some and then they turn up as needed. 

IMG sucks man. 

Exactly.   Just look at the difference in their play calling last year vs Grayson, and Cen10 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

IMG usually finishes there games 3.5 hrs earlier so the late west coast start didn't help.. Also IMG usually gets better as the season rolls on so expect the same with all that talent ( new to each other) gelling.. Still to come across country and beat #7 ranked team by 2 TDs is impressive..

You people really take this "team" seriously? Really? A recruited bunch of all stars from all over the country playing public schools with school boundaries? WTF is wrong with you kids? You've grown up in a era where everyone gets a trophy, and cheating to win is acceptable.

IMG is a disgrace to HS football.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, rockinl said:

You people really take this "team" seriously? Really? A recruited bunch of all stars from all over the country playing public schools with school boundaries? WTF is wrong with you kids? You've grown up in a era where everyone gets a trophy, and cheating to win is acceptable.

What are SJB/BG/STA/MD.... but a bunch of recruited up all-star teams?

People think it means a states football is good because theres a recruited up Private school or 2 that can beat most teams nationally.

No 

It means that school went around and gathered a bunch of talent so they could beat other national teams. It says nothing for a state.

36 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

What are SJB/BG/STA/MD.... but a bunch of recruited up all-star teams?

People think it means a states football is good because theres a recruited up Private school or 2 that can beat most teams nationally.

No 

It means that school went around and gathered a bunch of talent so they could beat other national teams. It says nothing for a state.

So Florida doesn't play some of the best HS football? And Nevada is average at best even with BG. And Cali still had a ton of talent.

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

IMG is beatable.... I saw it last night..... if u got Stud DE who can finesse their 400 pound lineman... u can't bull rush these guys ... but they are big and clumsy up from... so I thinking this team is a lil overrated 

Agreed, but you have to have all the little things going.   Special teams needs to kick in the endzone, gotta have a good FG kicker, a poised QB, and decently size fronts on both sides.    Also have to be clutch and confident.   

Still like Hawg said IMG gets up on you they relax a bit, then rev it up again when things get a little tighter.   You know if IMG were to play BG or STA they would be prety damn fired up. 

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Agreed, but you have to have all the little things going.   Special teams needs to kick in the endzone, gotta have a good FG kicker, a poised QB, and decently size fronts on both sides.    Also have to be clutch and confident.   

Still like Hawg said IMG gets up on you they relax a bit, then rev it up again when things get a little tighter.   You know if IMG were to play BG or STA they would be prety damn fired up. 

Ya I mean their beatable u just gotta play a perfect all around game

• 3 months later...
36 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

This is some of what I remembered.

@HawgGoneIt forgot this was the thread where we learned about Paw Paw's peach though!

Man, I promise that it's, bar none, the best craft I've tried to date. 

I wish I could send you guys each a six pack for Christmas to prove it. 

20171224_122037.thumb.jpg.88910591074e0bf9ec6e8cdbd9703991.jpg

I finally got a store here to order me a case at a time and the I buy it a six pack every week or so and tell them to reorder when it's time. 

This last case they ordered, one six pack disappeared. 0_0 

Someone else discovered my beer! >:(

It's not what you think probably. The peach is there, but not there thanks to perfect hops amount. 

Damn it's a great beer. 

I should start drinking them right now!

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, I promise that it's, bar none, the best craft I've tried to date. 

I wish I could send you guys each a six pack for Christmas to prove it. 

20171224_122037.thumb.jpg.88910591074e0bf9ec6e8cdbd9703991.jpg

I finally got a store here to order me a case at a time and the I buy it a six pack every week or so and tell them to reorder when it's time. 

This last case they ordered, one six pack disappeared. 0_0 

Someone else discovered my beer! >:(

It's not what you think probably. The peach is there, but not there thanks to perfect hops amount. 

Damn it's a great beer. 

I should start drinking them right now!

No, they just didn't think that you homies could count!

• Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 12:21 PM, rockinl said:

For a second there, I thought you were talking about Jersey, FLAAAWDA, and Cali?xD