GA 7A Title: Grayson def. Roswell 23-20 in OT

ECHS05

I really wish Valdosta would have scored rather than the int. in the redzone earlier. It could be 21-0 and this drive here make it 28-0 before the half.

Tucker looked like a really good second half team against Colquitt, so I expect them to adjust and come hard second half. 

Valdosta better adjust as well, and switch it up from what they've been doing or Tucker will come out and whip them second half.

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I really wish Valdosta would have scored rather than the int. in the redzone earlier. It could be 21-0 and this drive here make it 28-0 before the half.

Tucker looked like a really good second half team against Colquitt, so I expect them to adjust and come hard second half. 

Valdosta better adjust as well, and switch it up from what they've been doing or Tucker will come out and whip them second half.

Tucker will hafta do a LOT of adjusting to whip the Cats in the 2nd half.  Valdosta is much better equipped to stop Broadwater than the Packers were.  I don't think Rod will let this one get away.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

From the looks of what I caught of that first half, and knowing nothing about these teams other than Valdosta tradition, Valdosta is a damn tough football team.  Tucker looks like a solid squad with plenty of talent to compete with them but haven't been able to put it all together yet.  They need to get a little bit quicker off the ball in the O-Line.  Looks like they are not getting the jump they need to.  

This stream is quality as well.

• Like 2

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Tucker will hafta do a LOT of adjusting to whip the Cats in the 2nd half.  Valdosta is much better equipped to stop Broadwater than the Packers were.  I don't think Rod will let this one get away.

Rufus>>

I agree with that. Tucker's power run ain't cuttin' the proverbial mustard against the Valdosta D-line and Valdosta's line backers are definately shooting the sweeps back toward the middle.

Tucker is gonna have to go deep or it's gonna be a long night.

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Even the great ATLien falls victim to home town wishful thinking. The daisy chains set up Tucker. The talent set up Tucker. 

But the execution and champion was all Valdosta tonight. Congrats Winnersville

SWD.... Where you at?! I said Valdosta was gone win! 

I feel bad that Tucker brought all those fans....