5 dimes Week 2

Neal

7 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Yeah that's what made me ask the question was no DLS vs SJC.  We should get hooked up with 5dimes.  It could be 5dimes High School Football lines presented by PrepGridiron.com Lol

i don't care about friendly bets back and forth but commercializing betting on high school football causes me heartburn.  There already is a lot on the backs of high school kids.  Yes, I realize you were most likely making a joke...I hope.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fred said:

i don't care about friendly bets back and forth but commercializing betting on high school football causes me heartburn.  There already is a lot on the backs of high school kids.  Yes, I realize you were most likely making a joke...I hope.

It may also make the kids vulnerable to those shady characters who would want to make money on point-shaving schemes etc. 

9 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://6atxfootball.vbulletin.net/forum/main-forum/307648-week-1-lake-travis-judson-9-1-8-30pm-rutledge-stadium-live-on-fssw

Gary Reasons will be one of the announcers.  Nice memories with the Giants, especially that goal line stand hit on 4th down vs the Broncos.  

If you care little just FF to 4th down. :)  

When your mouthpiece goes further than you did you know you have an issue. 

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

I know so little about sports betting that I didn't even have an expectation. 

So tell me, how much can you put on a HSFB game?

Right now the limit is $60 to win 50 per bet . . . e.g. I may be able to place a 60 bet and then log in again and again and again . . . I know that's how I won $1,000 on DLS v. STA a few years back and a few hundred on Buford via TCA and DLS v ET. I don't know if that "glitch" still exists though.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, playballintxandmi said:

Right now the limit is $60 to win 50 per bet . . . e.g. I may be able to place a 60 bet and then log in again and again and again . . . I know that's how I won $1,000 on DLS v. STA a few years back and a few hundred on Buford via TCA and DLS v ET. I don't know if that "glitch" still exists though.

Still in play...