Maxpreps top 25

HSFBfan

Your right. I used to criticize the schools for scheduling these garbage teams but ever since that interview Rush had at the Corky Kell it made me realize it's not Colquitt or Grayson. It's the rest of the state that's too pussified to man up and take the challenge. 

That's why these teams are forced to play oos teams. Not because of the experience or competition. If that was the case they would schedule high ranked teams. It's because the whole state of Georgia is shaking in their high heels at the thought of going head to head with these teams. So they have to play oos or risk a lost gate 

Sad day when 0-20 JV teams have a stronger mentality than 450 GA varsity teams 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Your right. I used to criticize the schools for scheduling these garbage teams but ever since that interview Rush had at the Corky Kell it made me realize it's not Colquitt or Grayson. It's the rest of the state that's too pussified to man up and take the challenge. 

That's why these teams are forced to play oos teams. Not because of the experience or competition. If that was the case they would schedule high ranked teams. It's because the whole state of Georgia is shaking in their high heels at the thought of going head to head with these teams. So they have to play oos or risk a lost gate 

Sad day when 0-20 JV teams have a stronger mentality than 450 GA varsity teams 

Guess TN and OH must be pussified as well... 

Which would be false because OH has gone OOS. 

But TN... IDK... I dont follow TN enough... 

Nolebull Idk who pissed in your cereal. 

But 6/10 of our top teams dont even play OOS... 

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

As usual, they have some what the fucks includes in their Top 25. I would have to put a team like Pine Richland in over SJP, Kahuku, and Pick Central for starters.

Maxpreps is as big a fraud as their boyfriend Ned.

Why is LBP in the top 25? 

LBP these past few years has barely been top 150 worthy... 

11 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol so because they have struggled the last few years there is no way they can be top 25 this year?  Never mind that they got a 5* QB that transferred in this year. 

Dude LBP does not have a good coach. Now he could prove me wrong I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like its impossible. 

But every year LBP,DLS or Some other CA team gets the Pedigree treatment ranking.  

Example:Mission Viejo... LBP... DLS(Last year and the year before). 

Mission Viejo plays arguabley the weakest schedule amongst Socal powers but they get ranked consistently why? 

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I can't say for sure since I have not seen them play, but to say because they have struggled recently is a reason for them not to be there is cray. I believe they have Narbonne next.  That game will tell us more. 

If MP ranked Colquitt or Lowndes at #11 Y'all would have an aneursym...  

But arguabley they have better team Composition and Better coaching. 

I'm not saying either one of those teams are top 25 right now. But Im saying LBP most certainly isnt. 

Who cares that they got a 5* QB transfer. Just because they got talent doesnt mean they're top 25 worthy. 

I remember when I first joined the Prep community Sammy was constantly hyping up Servite. And they had over 15 D1 bound players. But went 4-7 and he argued tooth and nail that they where worthy of a top 100 ranking. When they weren't 

Then he did it again with OLU. Loaded but they were not good. They didnt have the wins and they didnt perform like a top 100 team but he was pushing them for top 50.  

If we did that y'all would lecture us on how CA plays the best teams but then. You completely ignore the fact thay you never win them. You criticize us about losing but then you do it and its all fine and dandy then we get to hear how fearless CA is. When in all reality you're like an Iphone. Overhyped and not that great. 

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude LBP does not have a good coach. Now he could prove me wrong I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like its impossible. 

But every year LBP,DLS or Some other CA team gets the Pedigree treatment ranking.  

Example:Mission Viejo... LBP... DLS(Last year and the year before). 

Mission Viejo plays arguabley the weakest schedule amongst Socal powers but they get ranked consistently why? 

There schedule is still better then those sorry ass Ga teams schedules. Talking shit on this board doesn't make Ga good in football. Its very entertaining though.

I kind of feel sorry for you pitiful Ga folk. Damn, Ga is sorry. 

32 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I can't say for sure since I have not seen them play, but to say because they have struggled recently is a reason for them not to be there is cray. I believe they have Narbonne next.  That game will tell us more. 

A top 25 team beats Los Alamitos much worse than 28-10. Only one game but it tells us much more likely LBP is not a top 25 team than being one. 

A top 25 team is almost an elite team in the country. Should be pummeling teams not in top 200.... 

3 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

There schedule is still better then those sorry ass Ga teams schedules. Talking shit on this board doesn't make Ga good in football. Its very entertaining though.

Oh no here comes Nancy pelosi... 

I think your yoga pants are to tight their Hillary Jr.  Hell Even I know MV is a doormat for teams like MD and SJB. Its not 2006 anymore... 

32 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Few reasons....

1. MV Located in California. 

2. Beat reputable national programs in don bosco and de la salle albeit in terrible years for both programs. 2013 bosco worst bosco team in maxpreps era.... beat two bad DLS teams in 04 and 05. 

3. Did I mention they are located in California ? 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Few reasons....

1. MV Located in California. 

2. Beat reputable national programs in don bosco and de la salle albeit in terrible years for both programs. 2013 bosco worst bosco team in maxpreps era.... beat two bad DLS teams in 04 and 05. 

3. Did I mention they are located in California ? 

So they're still riding off hype from 04/05 and 2013.... 

Sounds about right. The Cali posters love riding on past glory and games... 

But lord have mercy on your soul if any other state does it. 

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

Lol GA is in your head. 

Eat, sleep, and breathe GA.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If MP ranked Colquitt or Lowndes at #11 Y'all would have an aneursym...  

But arguabley they have better team Composition and Better coaching. 

I'm not saying either one of those teams are top 25 right now. But Im saying LBP most certainly isnt. 

Who cares that they got a 5* QB transfer. Just because they got talent doesnt mean they're top 25 worthy. 

I remember when I first joined the Prep community Sammy was constantly hyping up Servite. And they had over 15 D1 bound players. But went 4-7 and he argued tooth and nail that they where worthy of a top 100 ranking. When they weren't 

Then he did it again with OLU. Loaded but they were not good. They didnt have the wins and they didnt perform like a top 100 team but he was pushing them for top 50.  

If we did that y'all would lecture us on how CA plays the best teams but then. You completely ignore the fact thay you never win them. You criticize us about losing but then you do it and its all fine and dandy then we get to hear how fearless CA is. When in all reality you're like an Iphone. Overhyped and not that great. 

Lol.  If coldcuts deserved to be top 25 I would have no issue.  Like in 2015 and 2014 they were top a 25 team with no debate from me.  Never even heard of lownes or however you spell it, so yeah y'all probably would hear some griping if they were ranked top 25.  Isn't that like a Home Depot?

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

A top 25 team beats Los Alamitos much worse than 28-10. Only one game but it tells us much more likely LBP is not a top 25 team than being one. 

A top 25 team is almost an elite team in the country. Should be pummeling teams not in top 200.... 

I hear ya.  It was the first game of the year and I think this weekend will tell us more.  Are they top 25?  I'm not sure.  Maybe, maybe not.