John Curtis 27 vs Landry-Walker 18 Final (7 pm live stream)

TheRealCAJ

4 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I guess they blocked this game in GA so Grayson can't get a read on JC. What happened to you GA guys?

I'm watching. Looks like Landry Walker settled in a little now on offense. Tough to get a read on teams when it's their first live games. 

I initially thought Curtis looked far superior, but since then these two teams look fairly equal. Landry Walker's kids fly to the ball on defense, and John Curtis plays some smash mouth offense. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm watching. Looks like Landry Walker settled in a little now on offense. Tough to get a read on teams when it's their first live games. 

I initially thought Curtis looked far superior, but since then these two teams look fairly equal. Landry Walker's kids fly to the ball on defense, and John Curtis plays some smash mouth offense. 

Man... smash mouth is going to be a very difficult way to beat Grayson.

We'll see though.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Man... smash mouth is going to be a very difficult way to beat Grayson.

We'll see though.

It does look like they can throw too though. I think they're being fairly conservative against Landry Walker's secondary. 

I agree, they better have some balance to beat Grayson. This is their first live game so I'm viewing it as such. They look like they have some size on both sides of the ball. Kind of bring me to mind of Milton in 2014 in how they look on the field. 

I told you guys about Curtis this year, I wasn't believed.  They have insane talent this year, no doubt.  It just so happens there are a couple key weaknesses that will allow Evangel to roll them and Rummel to squeak by them.  NOLA publics never matched well.  Not coached well enough.  It's a great thing for Curtis though.  You know you can beat these teams who are highly ranked and you get to go into fertile recruiting grounds to play them.  Surprised these NOLA publics haven't learned their lesson.

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You guys sure can determine much in the first 24 minutes of the first game of the season. 9_9

Landry-Walker has to get some QB play in the 2nd half and get the ball to their 5* WR and keep pounding the RB (he'll break one).  WR made a hell of a one-handed catch on the fade.

KO Return was a backbreaker

Who said it was the first 24 minutes of the season that I determined my opinion?