John Curtis 27 vs Landry-Walker 18 Final (7 pm live stream)

TheRealCAJ

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You guys sure can determine much in the first 24 minutes of the first game of the season. 9_9

Landry-Walker has to get some QB play in the 2nd half and get the ball to their 5* WR and keep pounding the RB (he'll break one).  WR made a hell of a one-handed catch on the fade.

KO Return was a backbreaker

John Curtis is just about the same thing every year.

Sometimes a little better, sometimes a little worse. They look like a good team this year.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

John Curtis is just about the same thing every year.

Sometimes a little better, sometimes a little worse. They look like a good team this year.

Defense is stout.  They added a baseball player (LSU commit) and  moved their biggest running back to LB.  Good move.  They have two young good DL that are going to tear it up.

13 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

0-11 would make me mad too. Relax and enjoy real football.

Please.  When I was at Shaw we learned that sports will one day go away but your character lasts forever.  Guess Rummel missed that course.  I'd rather go 0-11 every year than know I can't even argue against being called a racist BECAUSE ITS TRUE.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chalmetteowl said:

bc that's not what they'll see till the playoffs

as is their PA announcer... i love going there

I'm more concerned with LW than I am for Curtis after this game.  Curtis is doing a little better than I expected, LW is doing poorer than I expected.  I'm still wondering when LW gets their karma from last touchdown of the championship game last year.  I'm guessing that will wait until the playoffs.

• Like 1