For those Don Bosco fans who think that Colquitt is a Johnny come lately!!

ORabidOne

29 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

All you had to do was answer the question !???  Please tell us who and when Colquitt invited any BNU team to play ??? You can't and nobody takes you seriously.......Your becoming a fool....Look in the mirror and ask yourself," what did my retort accomplishment .......other than make me look like an idiot...

Becoming?  LOL

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

All you had to do was answer the question !???  Please tell us who and when Colquitt invited any BNU team to play ??? You can't and nobody takes you seriously.......Your becoming a fool....Look in the mirror and ask yourself," what did my retort accomplishment .......other than make me look like an idiot...

nOw itS oK lEts caLm dOwn.....SkEetEr dId nOT meAn anYthIng bY iT 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Really? Where do I begin...

MC, Prattville, FPC, Centerville, MV, New Smyrna Beach, Deerfield Beach, Plant, Bentonville, Serra, Wise, Manatee....there's 12 right there off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more. Please fact check before posting

Come on now.  Do you really expect that? Lol.  We talkin South GA!!!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Grayson can't AFFORD Uncle Rush! As it is, he's the second highest paid coach in the Southeast, behind the bottomless money sack at Buford!

Y would anyone want that guy.. ur supposed to lead by example and teach these kids about life...

. by u having an affair on your wife just proves u are unable to carry out ur duties as a Head football coach... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, AztecPadre said:
17 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Really? Where do I begin...

MC, Prattville, FPC, Centerville, MV, New Smyrna Beach, Deerfield Beach, Plant, Bentonville, Serra, Wise, Manatee....there's 12 right there off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more. Please fact check before posting

Come on now.  Do you really expect that? Lol.  We talkin South GA!!!

Let's just say I've seen some factless postings from many more places and people outside of GA that *think* they know about GA that really don't.

50 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:
5 hours ago, Fred said:

Let's just say I've seen some factless postings from many more places and people outside of GA that *think* they know about GA that really don't.

Fred,  Can't justify false statements with other  false or unidentified false statements... Weak !!!

Huh?  What are you talking about?

6 hours ago, Fred said:

If you think Rab speaks for the Peach State you are...mistaken.  If you think Rab speaks for Colquitt you are easily mislead.  Rab speaks for Rab.

You guys are wound tighter than the NJ boys but they usually know what the hell they are talking about (the NJ boys that is).