For those Don Bosco fans who think that Colquitt is a Johnny come lately!!

ORabidOne

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

When someone makes a false statement as Rabid did about Bosco and other BNU teams not playing publics, you said other posters make false statements about Ga teams.. Both are wrong,but you can't justify that false statement by claiming other false statements..Rabid made false and incorrect statements,period...

You still make no sense.  There are many posts about GA that are incorrect and/or made up.  I never defended Rab's post about Bosco and you can't show where I did.  I've been listening to him for much longer than most of you and know better.  While IMHO I think much of what he says is outrageous, he does occasionally have a gem. 

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

It sure seems that way at times. One team isn't ranked at a certain spot all hell break loose. Rankings mean nothing now and yet their entire life revolves on it. 

If the rankings mean nothing now then why do you to a lesser degree and the Cali and Florida boys spend so much time defending your position?

On 8/29/2017 at 7:14 PM, Nolebull813 said:

This thread was born from false bravado that lingers with all Georgia homers. 

They can't help it. A win is a win. Beating outmatched garbage like International House of Pancakes gets them chubby in their trousers 

REALLY, you girls think that you invented football in the sunburn state! Yet, other than the Miami All Stars from Booker T., and STA! You clowns have never done ANYTHING against our best! HELL, Colquitt's worst team since 2008, nearly whacked #11 ranked American Heritage, just last season!

20 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Y would anyone want that guy.. ur supposed to lead by example and teach these kids about life...

. by u having an affair on your wife just proves u are unable to carry out ur duties as a Head football coach... 

OK, HERE's the FACTS! I would imagine EVERYONE except Ruffi and Fat Drop(cause they's PUUUURfect) have had transgressions in his/her life! But NEWSFLASH! He who lives in a glass chateau shouldn't chunk stones! Since darkening the doorsteps of Colquitt county! He has been on Admiral Stefanie Terrell's short leash! And to my knowledge, Rush ProPst has lead a very exemplary life thus far in two face city! He has since cut the ole ball and chain, and married his former girlfriend! They currently reside with ALL of his chillern at Chateau Rush in Moultrie!

Now, THIS is where it REALLY gets juicy! APPARENTLY, when a player or two encounters issues in the ole homestead! Uncle Rush takes it upon hisownself to take the aforementioned under his wing, for one on one guidance, to be a FATHER FIGURE as it were! HELL, lets CRUCIFY this pilgrim for his current transgressions!(THIS is OBVIOUSLY CHILD ABUSE) How DARE he do the deed of DADDY? THAT, plus he houses his entire brood in Motel Two, the night before the big game! So they don't stray from the skraight and narrow! How DARE HE? THEN, the coup de grace is, that he and his spouse take it upon theirownselfs, to actually see that ALL Packer players are provided proper nutrition, 7 days/week, 365! Because until the ProPst's came onto the scene, many of these chillern were BARELY getting fed at ALL on weekends! And just as an added bonus, Coach ProPst turns over ever rock and contact known to modern man, to afford EVERY deserving player an opportunity to play at the next level, to help better their lives and the lives of their families!

To the sweet la guillotine! OFF wid his hayd, OFF wid his hayd I tell you!O.o

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Fred said:

If you think Rab speaks for the Peach State you are...mistaken.  If you think Rab speaks for Colquitt you are easily mislead.  Rab speaks for Rab.

Gwinnett county ain't IN GEORGIA! You can spit in any direction, all day long, and not hit a SOUTHERNER! I TRIED IT, I KNOW!

On 8/29/2017 at 4:58 PM, Drummer61 said:

Do you take meds for anxiety or anger issues ??? Your a psychopath... 

Interestingly enough, I been TESTED! At this writing, PTSD and Intermittent Explosive Disorder, but NO psychopathology noted! But I'm striving for delusions of grandeur, like you TOUGH GUYS in JERSEY!xDxDxD

58 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

OK, HERE's the FACTS! I would imagine EVERYONE except Ruffi and Fat Drop(cause they's PUUUURfect) have had transgressions in his/her life! But NEWSFLASH! He who lives in a glass chateau shouldn't chunk stones! Since darkening the doorsteps of Colquitt county! He has been on Admiral Stefanie Terrell's short leash! And to my knowledge, Rush ProPst has lead a very exemplary life thus far in two face city! He has since cut the ole ball and chain, and married his former girlfriend! They currently reside with ALL of his chillern at Chateau Rush in Moultrie!

Now, THIS is where it REALLY gets juicy! APPARENTLY, when a player or two encounters issues in the ole homestead! Uncle Rush takes it upon hisownself to take the aforementioned under his wing, for one on one guidance, to be a FATHER FIGURE as it were! HELL, lets CRUCIFY this pilgrim for his current transgressions!(THIS is OBVIOUSLY CHILD ABUSE) How DARE he do the deed of DADDY? THAT, plus he houses his entire brood in Motel Two, the night before the big game! So they don't stray from the skraight and narrow! How DARE HE? THEN, the coup de grace is, that he and his spouse take it upon theirownselfs, to actually see that ALL Packer players are provided proper nutrition, 7 days/week, 365! Because until the ProPst's came onto the scene, many of these chillern were BARELY getting fed at ALL on weekends! And just as an added bonus, Coach ProPst turns over ever rock and contact known to modern man, to afford EVERY deserving player an opportunity to play at the next level, to help better their lives and the lives of their families!

To the sweet la guillotine! OFF wid his hayd, OFF wid his hayd I tell you!O.o

U need to go see a professional....

dont support a person who is an adulterer 

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Gwinnett county ain't IN GEORGIA! You can spit in any direction, all day long, and not hit a SOUTHERNER! I TRIED IT, I KNOW!

You didn't try real hard.  I'm at least 6th generation in the Stone Mountain/DeKalb/Gwinnett area.  And I know plenty others.  To be sure there are a lot of people that have moved in but there are those with deeper roots that mine.

Just curious, how many generations do you trace back in Colquitt, a place you don't live and haven't in decades?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

U need to go see a professional....

dont support a person who is an adulterer 

HEY DICKHEAD! 50% of the males in the Universe WOULD be adulterers, IF they ever bothered getting married in the FIRST place! HELL, at least we in Georgia, don't practice Polyamory, like you skanks do!

1 hour ago, Fred said:

You didn't try real hard.  I'm at least 6th generation in the Stone Mountain/DeKalb/Gwinnett area.  And I know plenty others.  To be sure there are a lot of people that have moved in but there are those with deeper roots that mine.

Just curious, how many generations do you trace back in Colquitt, a place you don't live and haven't in decades?

You must be lonely, living in Carpetbaggerville! You can drive twenty miles in Gwinnett and not hear ENGLISH, much less the Southern dialect!

By the BY, My father was a certified Son of the American Revolution!

On 8/29/2017 at 4:54 PM, Drummer61 said:

What teams did they play and who beat you ?? Trying to get a feel for the nature of your competition...... The Bosco OOS performance has a little  more depth as well as diversity.. Colquitt has money,however they travel with about 100 players which is far to many to be a viable OOS performer..

The difference between Colquitt and YOU private school pansies is! If their players are willing to go through twelve months of strength, conditioning, 7 on 7, and OTA's! They ALL warrant the spoils of a LOOOOONG road trip! Only wannabee programs cut their players off at the knees!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

The difference between Colquitt and YOU private school pansies is! If their players are willing to go through twelve months of strength, conditioning, 7 on 7, and OTA's! They ALL warrant the spoils of a LOOOOONG road trip! Only wannabee programs cut their players off at the knees!

Ur players don't attend football camps and showcases. Ohh that's sad 

11 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You must be lonely, living in Carpetbaggerville! You can drive twenty miles in Gwinnett and not hear ENGLISH, much less the Southern dialect!

By the BY, My father was a certified Son of the American Revolution!

Diversity is a good thing and I don't say that to be politically correct but from personal experience.

That's nice about the SAR but you didn't answer how long in Colquitt Co.  Your heritage could be from anywhere in the original 13, be SAR and still not be from Colquitt.  And for the record, I don't care other than in response to your comment about the Gwinnett population. :)

14 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY DICKHEAD! 50% of the males in the Universe WOULD be adulterers, IF they ever bothered getting married in the FIRST place! HELL, at least we in Georgia, don't practice Polyamory, like you skanks do!

😂 where do you get these statistics from 😆..... the shittier the area the higher the adultery .... so by me it's real low ... it's a family county.... 

would never have a person who cheats on his wife given an authoritative role especially head football coach position 

thats just dumb