Any1 wanna have a friendly wager FL Vs NJ

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Fair point!  Let's not forget STA vs DBP at West Point though.  SJR is a true hard nosed team, and add the DBP DC to Augie and Co. and staff.  Should be a great one.

Very true, but DFB has their fair share of victories vs STA.  Recently they beat STA in '13 and '15.  Last year is the only year I can remember them not playing each other. (hurricane)

So basically DFB has won 2 of their last 3 vs STA.   (STA woulda crushed em last year though IMO)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Very true, but DFB has their fair share of victories vs STA.  Recently they beat STA in '13 and '15.  Last year is the only year I can remember them not playing each other. (hurricane)

So basically DFB has won 2 of their last 3 vs STA.   (We woulda crushed em last year though IMO)

WE ?  As in STA?  You're about to lose your SoFL street cred :)

• Haha 1

breaking this down with no true knowledge of DFB minus they are fast and big.....#74 Wypler is a big key in this game...Rookie Left tackle protecting Patti's blindside...he gives him time to throw...all good....no time...problem...we do not have a big back in RB rotation now to run the rock hard....if it gets bad for SJR in running game....look for Stewart to go to RB if he is healthy....#6

9 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Two points to ponder.... Will DFB play with resolve and discipline ????  Will refs play  play it fair and square....If both answers are yes, we have a ballgame..... Oh, if DFB pulls antics or exhibits bad conduct,they will pay..

im leaning towards SJR because other NJ teams outside of BC do well vs FL

47 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

breaking this down with no true knowledge of DFB minus they are fast and big.....#74 Wypler is a big key in this game...Rookie Left tackle protecting Patti's blindside...he gives him time to throw...all good....no time...problem...we do not have a big back in RB rotation now to run the rock hard....if it gets bad for SJR in running game....look for Stewart to go to RB if he is healthy....#6

Will they call up the 300 pounder lineman on freshman u think #67

12 minutes ago, BigNorthU2 said:

SJR is big-time short handed at wr with Mccombs hurt and Sharkey sitting out transfer. Stern maneuvering to fill spots and there will be some surprises. Berry needs to figure out how to get open or else Patti has Alaimo and ?

Put Howard cross at TE ,,, run 2 tight end set .... it would be like Gronk and Hernandez before the Felonies

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

And as long as DFB doesn't start pointing, chest pounding,dancing or doing mambos. !!  I want DFB to play a good disciplined game of hard nosed football. Then we see who is better on this day...If either team sabotages themselves, then it's a bad game...

They will be pounding their chest I tell you that .. Lol they not gonna dance.. I don't know what hell is the mambo... pretty sure they won't be disrespecting sjr... Now if they get a big hit or make a big play or bluuuurrrrrrrr one of those db's from SJR they might get a Lil crunk.... Everybody ain't Barry Sanders.... Lol....

• Haha 2

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Someone else probably knows his exact injuries....dude has been injured like 3 years now ... keeps getting hurt

He broke his shin bone and tore a ligament in the Wyckoff 7v7. Had surgery shortly after and is recovering. He will play soon but not this week. Still has boot on

• Sad 1