Any1 wanna have a friendly wager FL Vs NJ

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Sounds like that Kat from BC. The rb. 

McKenzie has been battling injuries first two years. He might be primarily more defensive guy this year at olb. Hoping he still gets dozen+ carries a game. The kid runs hard with authority and has low center of gravity. Churns out tough yards. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

McKenzie has been battling injuries first two years. He might be primarily more defensive guy this year at olb. Hoping he still gets dozen+ carries a game. The kid runs hard with authority and has low center of gravity. Churns out tough yards. 

But gets hurt. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

my feeling as well..i think as the season goes on Johnson will be getting more and more of the touches..JM will become primarily an LB..btw what is known about the Bosco transfer High?? see him on the roster but haven't heard anything of him. Looks like he will most likely be BC's starting HWT in wrestling.

10 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ya. Let's take a injury prone RB and have him run on Both O and defense.... 

Have to put him where you are weakest. 

Like jabrill at Michigan last year.... UM deep in secondary so peppers played out of position to help the team. 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

yea i know but he was considered to be in the top 10-15. he went in the 20s. He lost a few million there

He was projected to go lot of different spots..... some sooner and some later. But when you go in the first round you don't have to apologize to anyone! 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

He was projected to go lot of different spots..... some sooner and some later. But when you go in the first round you don't have to apologize to anyone! 

i didnt say to apologize. just thinking like if he played his normal spot his stats would have been possibly better esp in terms of INT

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

i didnt say to apologize. just thinking like if he played his normal spot his stats would have been possibly better esp in terms of INT

Just getting more ints doesn't necessarily mean get you drafted higher. Other intangibles more important. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Just getting more ints doesn't necessarily mean get you drafted higher. Other intangibles more important. 

He has the intangibles. Better stats would have helped. But its whatever. Hes a 1st rounder on the browns. Good Luck in Cleveland. Itll be the race btw the Browns and Jets for the #1 overall pick. And the jets are shopping Forte

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

He has the intangibles. Better stats would have helped. But its whatever. Hes a 1st rounder on the browns. Good Luck in Cleveland. Itll be the race btw the Browns and Jets for the #1 overall pick. And the jets are shopping Forte

Jets are way worse talent wise than browns. 

1 hour ago, tommygun58 said:

SJR conditioning.Do they still run the hill?Could be a BIG factor if game is close in the 4th.

I dunno man in the conditions on the field in Jersey are going to be much better than what it is down here.   I don't think conditioning will be an issue.   Discipline however...

29 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I dunno man in the conditions on the field in Jersey are going to be much better than what it is down here.   I don't think conditioning will be an issue.   Discipline however...

its 4 yr old field turf....optimal conditions......so DFB speed will be there as well as SJR overall team speed.....OL / DL conditioning will come into factor if close........and that maybe the biggest difference between the programs.....is overall conditioning.....that would favor SJR......from experience .................  weather forecast....65 and overcast.....

• Like 2