Buford's RB Christian Turner

75son

Have this week off, and you're right about the next Florida team we play. In two weeks South Point will show us how Buford is progressing with the new offensive scheme. This being Coach Fords first year, a freshman Qb starting will be interesting to us long time Buford supporters. I gotta say the forward pass is a thing of beauty, as long as our guys are catching it...... As always.     75

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

C'MON dudette! He'd be THIRD STRING at COLQUITT, behind Ty Leggett and SUPER HOG, Daijun Edwards!

Wouldn't bother him any, the 3 backs at Buford all have FBS offers. Turner and Grant are seniors and Brown a Jr.  These 3 rotate and sometimes 2 will be in the formation together. Harbaugh recruited him early and he's made his verbal commitment to Michigan. Grant has verbally committed to Tennessee, Brown, with another year left is being recruited by big FBS schools also. Got to hand it to these kids they put the team first, don't get as many carries a game, but they realize there isn't a drop off with any of them carting the ball.  Ain't a dudette, I'm a man a few years younger than you... As always. 75

6 hours ago, 75son said:

Have this week off, and you're right about the next Florida team we play. In two weeks South Point will show us how Buford is progressing with the new offensive scheme. This being Coach Fords first year, a freshman Qb starting will be interesting to us long time Buford supporters. I gotta say the forward pass is a thing of beauty, as long as our guys are catching it...... As always.     75

When he throws a ball into the air, it's called a PASS for you Bufartians!

2 hours ago, 75son said:

Wouldn't bother him any, the 3 backs at Buford all have FBS offers. Turner and Grant are seniors and Brown a Jr.  These 3 rotate and sometimes 2 will be in the formation together. Harbaugh recruited him early and he's made his verbal commitment to Michigan. Grant has verbally committed to Tennessee, Brown, with another year left is being recruited by big FBS schools also. Got to hand it to these kids they put the team first, don't get as many carries a game, but they realize there isn't a drop off with any of them carting the ball.  Ain't a dudette, I'm a man a few years younger than you... As always. 75

When I saw that tape, I thought that I was watching Colquitt's Nigel Hillie, their #3 back!

16 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

When I saw that tape, I thought that I was watching Colquitt's Nigel Hillie, their #3 back!

Here I was wondering why the other ColQuitt fans were worried about scoring on Tucker.....thanks for being so honest with your comments.....As always.    75