So Coffee and Valdosta Have Been Rescheduled

Rufus69

19 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Just for the record...Bazemore-Hyder experienced a second "power outage" causing the scoreboard to go down about 2 seconds after the game was over.  

Rufus>>

Funny how those power outages seem to occur so frequently there.  I have observed that myself.

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Nah.... that "ghost" is pissed off at the wildcats subpar play on the field. Until they get it together, the ghost will make weekly "appearances."

I talked with the Velvet Voice this morning.  Didn't wanna call him last night.  He said...they're a bit down...but he thinks they'll solve the offensive stagnation that's currently haunting them.  Problem is...how long will it take?  Could be a LONG year for Valdosta...or...the "ghost" could show some pity and get back to doing those crazy things that propelled the Cats to victory all those times...(Smile).

Rufus>>

47 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I talked with the Velvet Voice this morning.  Didn't wanna call him last night.  He said...they're a bit down...but he thinks they'll solve the offensive stagnation that's currently haunting them.  Problem is...how long will it take?  Could be a LONG year for Valdosta...or...the "ghost" could show some pity and get back to doing those crazy things that propelled the Cats to victory all those times...(Smile).

Rufus>>

Hopefully they get it together sooner than later. And if Dosta could somehow ressurrect the late, great Wright Bazemore, Dosta would be sitting pretty right about now.