THE don Gonna BE Arrested...

RedZone

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Fox News is the most trusted national news channel. And it’s not that close. Fox News Channel beats out CNN for America's most trusted cable or broadcast news coverage, and MSNBC lags far behind, even among Democrats, according to new polling done by Quinnipiac University.

it's no longer "trusted" champ...that's what happens when you lie to the dopes who watch your channel...but I'm sure smart guys like you know Fox is the "real deal"....if you don't mind the lies....🤡

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Warrior said:

And CNN and MSNBC won't admit it. One of the many reasons why Fox is more trusted. 

Trusted by whom?

All the dumbasses, including you, that listened to their lies on a daily basis.

They admitted they lied and you........with all your intelligence, still praise their honesty and integrity.

Got to love it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

Fox News is the most trusted national news channel. And it’s not that close. Fox News Channel beats out CNN for America's most trusted cable or broadcast news coverage, and MSNBC lags far behind, even among Democrats, according to new polling done by Quinnipiac University.

Interesting claim, considering Donald Trump classifies Fox as fake news along with the rest of the nations mainstream media outlets.

4C80CF21-5B66-44A1-9A6A-46219E6C9CBA.thumb.jpeg.0ee7bcdd6856d18e5f88d85b552c0c61.jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Warrior said:

I love the way Trump got in front of this and went on offensive!

... 99.99% of the time that's what guilty people do. The only person that I've really heard say donald is going to get arrested today is donald, imagine that.

Serious question.

Is marjorie taylor greene your sister? There are many similarities between you two whacked out individuals. Believe that!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

... 99.99% of the time that's what guilty people do. The only person that I've really heard say donald is going to get arrested today is donald, imagine that.

Serious question.

Is marjorie taylor green your sister? There are many similarities between you two whacked out individuals. Believe that!

Nope, he just doesn't roll over like most republicans you idiots are used to. Yeah and the NYPD is putting up barricades for no reason. You're either really and slow or slower. I'm going with slower. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Serious question.

Is marjorie taylor greene your sister? There are many similarities between you two whacked out individuals. Believe that!

Anyways, someone please tell warrior taylor greene why the guilty tend to want to get out in front of very black clouds.

It's not really rocket scientist type stuff.

Maybe even one of you brighter maga creeps can clue warrior taylor greene in.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyways, someone please tell warrior taylor greene why the guilty tend to want to get out in front of very black clouds.

Give it a shot, chuck (aka concha).

You've always claimed to be the smartest maga creep on here and on the internet.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I love watching TDS kick in as these idiots know another one is about to go up in smoke. 

31ACFFBC-7416-49A6-AADA-9EE61FFD6837.jpeg

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it's no big deal in their world...had it been Hillary??..LOL...they'd lose their minds...😉

Killary is the exact reason it’s no big deal. You want to live in a country that determines guilt and innocence by the persons political affiliation. You would prefer a dictatorship like China or Ukraine 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1