Nashville Covenant School Shooting: 7 Dead Including Shooter

RedZone

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What high school did you go to? DeSantis literally signed a bill in 2020 instructing public schools to teach about the Holocaust and the Ocoee Massacre. 

The question you should be asking yourself is being a partisan pile of excrement good or bad for your community? 

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/343286-gov-desantis-signs-holocaust-ocoee-massacre-education-bill/

Paramus catholic 😏

• Haha 1

Even signed a bill called Ocoee Massacre Remembrance Day. 

he rejected the AA studies because it had some chapters on gender propaganda. He said take it back and get rid of the garbage. And the left wingers manufactured this outrage based on lies told on purpose with one goal. To smear him. 

Hard to take any one of you toadies seriously when you lie on purpose 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What high school did you go to? DeSantis literally signed a bill in 2020 instructing public schools to teach about the Holocaust and the Ocoee Massacre. 

The question you should be asking yourself is being a partisan pile of excrement good or bad for your community? 

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/343286-gov-desantis-signs-holocaust-ocoee-massacre-education-bill/

That’s deep man… so much clarity.  

1920 event, “intense” 2020 reaction   

CB911DF5-9C75-4DD4-8B3A-D940337BF7BE.jpeg

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Raise your hands folks… who in school read about Black Wall Street (Tulsa, 1921) 

Bueller?  

Will anyone in the future be able to read about it?  

Raise your hands folks… how many can name all 3 of Columbus ships AND not in the order you were taught!   :) 

For extra credit, who can sing, “in 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue” in its entirety without smiling.  

Black Wall Street............No 

Name ships.,...........yes 

Sing song.............remember but not entirely. 

Oscarville, Ga. Is under Lake Lanier. 

Back on topic, the same thing happened in Forsyth county Ga. It was like this: In 1921, white mobs set fire to black church's and businesses. Eventually, the entire black population of Forsyth county was driven out. There were over 1,100 black residents at that time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FreeBird said:

So if “it” used a knife to do these killings, you would wanna ban all knifes?  

4 hours ago, concha said:

We should ban cars because of drunk drivers.

From the looks of the video of the killer entering the school, she wasn't using the AR-15 (at least at that point). She was using a 9MM carbine. Basically a long-barreled 9mm pistol.  So the "assault" rifle ban would have accomplished nothing.

Knives and cars aren’t being used to kill our innocent children while they are learning at school. Which was once imagined to be as safe a place they could be.

That is why this situation is focused on what we can do to stop school shootings.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

Knives and cars aren’t being used to kill our innocent children while they are learning at school. Which was once imagined to be as safe a place they could be.

That is why this situation is focused on what we can do to stop school shootings.

What’s the difference between a kid getting shot to death compared to a kid getting stabbed to death?

your shitting me right?

6 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

What’s the difference between a kid getting shot to death compared to a kid getting stabbed to death?

your shitting me right?

Or setting off a homemade bomb which would would likely be the next method if the psycho couldn't get their hands on a gun. Or maybe they get a crossbow.. how about enabling teachers and society to identify personality disorders and sociopathic tendencies to step in and get these people help before they snap. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Or setting off a homemade bomb which would would likely be the next method if the psycho couldn't get their hand on a gun. or maybe a crossbow.. how about enabling teachers and society to identify personality disorders and sociopathic tendencies to step in and get these people help before they snap. 

Bingo, that’s my point, these people are gonna snap and kill people no mater what if it’s an AR or not, , how about talk to them before they snap, but how ? Mandatory mental health screenings? It’s complex

Something I haven't seen mentioned.

If it involves children whatever it is should be required by law to have gated security both in and out. Driving/Walking, you need a pass to enter and leave.

How hard would that be to implement. Not very.

The shooter yesterday just drove right on in from what I saw. Need more security on the outside. If a shooter makes it inside it's probably too late.....

Put up a freaking gate and hire a security guard. Then again security guards don't really want to work in this country. Most of the security I SEE just want to hang around, tote a gun, listen to the radio, draw a check and bullshit with people.

Wouldn't hurt to monitor children getting on and off buses either. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Something I haven't seen mentioned.

If it involves children whatever it is should be required by law to have gated security both in and out. Driving/Walking, you need a pass to enter and leave.

How hard would that be to implement. Not very.

The shooter yesterday just drove right on in from what I saw. Need more security on the outside. If a shooter makes it inside it's probably too late.....

Put up a freaking gate and hire a security guard. Then again security guards don't really want to work in this country. Most of the security I SEE just want to hang around, tote a gun, listen to the radio, draw a check and bullshit with people.

Wouldn't hurt to monitor children getting on and off buses either. 

We spend billions of dollars to protect our money, homes, cars, etc.....but send our children to schools to be sitting ducks.

Something wrong with that picture.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

your shitting me right?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-65096301

I’m gunna take a guess that Marion Hammer (google her, she just retired recently from a non policy making job for FL, writing policies for FL and the NRA) wasn’t in charge of this idea.  

We should just do nothing.  Be a country of eyeore’s (spelling)?  Woe is us.  Thoughts and prayers.  Low tone voice and sad.  Pooh character.  

… and it’s you’re :)  

5 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Black Wall Street............No 

Name ships.,...........yes 

Sing song.............remember but not entirely. 

Oscarville, Ga. Is under Lake Lanier. 

Back on topic, the same thing happened in Forsyth county Ga. It was like this: In 1921, white mobs set fire to black church's and businesses. Eventually, the entire black population of Forsyth county was driven out. There were over 1,100 black residents at that time.

The arrival of Columbus in the New World was kind of a pivotal event in world history.

I have no issue with Black Wall Street being taught. But frankly in terms of historical significance, they are in entirely different leagues.

1 hour ago, concha said:

The arrival of Columbus in the New World was kind of a pivotal event in world history.

I have no issue with Black Wall Street being taught. But frankly in terms of historical significance, they are in entirely different leagues.

Columbus was a visitor to a land already occupied. That was historical significant to England. 

1619 was far more pivotal to the history of the states than Columbus in 1492.

What about the many other black towns destroyed by the hand of the oppressor?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Columbus was a visitor to a land already occupied. That was historical significant to England. 

1619 was far more pivotal to the history of the states than Columbus in 1492.

What about the many other black towns destroyed by the hand of the oppressor?

Columbus' arrival heralded the transformation of an entire hemisphere for better or worse. Saying it was "historical significant to England" ignores that Columbus was an Italian who sailed for Spain and that his journey led to the transformation of two continents.

The States wouldn't even exist but for Columbus, you fuckwit.

Your lack of touch with history truly is an oppressor.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Bingo, that’s my point, these people are gonna snap and kill people no mater what if it’s an AR or not, , how about talk to them before they snap, but how ? Mandatory mental health screenings? It’s complex

Fortunately it is still a relatively small percentage of the population that do “snap”, but the problem is the number of folks capable of snapping has been increasing steadily for some time now. Ditto for a multitude of afflictions.  Understanding it all is beyond the limits of conventional science, so the big focus is trying to rationalize it as being due to environmental factors.  The increasingly rotten environmental factors certainly aren’t helping though.

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

Most mass shooters have the following in common: Mentally ill, on FBI watch list, gained access to an AR-15, go for soft targets, are registered Democrats, and none are NRA members.

And according to Fox News, a SIDE DOOR.

That is the key, right there. Plain as day.

Close the side door.