Christians are under attack in America

FreeBird

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

It’s being talked about on the news. 

does the fact she is trans cancel out that something needs to be done about these shootings? So what changes in your mind with this new bit of info?

It was sarcastic meaning that this story won’t be used to push an agenda anymore. Not even for gun control. Because the shooter is not a straight white male, the MSM won’t have much use for it anymore. It doesn’t change anything for me 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It was sarcastic meaning that this story won’t be used to push an agenda anymore. Not even for gun control. Because the shooter is not a straight white male, the MSM won’t have much use for it anymore. It doesn’t change anything for me 

The msm mentioned it, I’m listening to it .  What agenda needs to be supported other than fixing the problem?  (Fixing the problem is what they’re discussing and debating all afternoon)

Now if you’ll be honest,  are conservative news stations talking about solutions or are they ranting about how the left will use this incident for gun reform?  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just what I was thinking 

791B0CF7-0CBB-4646-9A37-D69F60BE4BB4.png

And that’s all you folks care about the hot take or angle. I asked you a pointed question, what is conservative media talking about, solutions or projecting the msm’s lack of coverage in identifying the shooter as non binary? 

It is possible that Aiden could be more of an alter personality than your regular transgender situation. Saw reports of this girl may be on the autism spectrum and some autistic are susceptible to dissociative identity disorder particularly if trauma is introduced. Maybe something happened at that school that created Aiden?  Me just wondering here but certainly something happened there in his/her past that triggered the attack. In my opinion

https://www.autismeducationtrust.org.uk/blog/living-autism-and-dissociative-identity-disorder-my-journey-so-far

29 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I don't think there has been any evidence (public)  that this deal is linked to any of that. People are just running hog wild with it to push whatever agenda they got. Seems as though she just  wanted to die and something happened at that school that she felt needed some revenge before dying. 

The manifesto should tell the story and will be interesting to see what is in that. Have to wait until after the police psychiatrist read and analyze it first though. It should peal the onion as to what this girls issue was. 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

That’s the headline you put out when 6 people are killed? You politicize it? Democrats don’t love guns? People who look like you and vote Dem don’t like guns? Give me a break 

They are a news organization and have a duty to examine a story from any angle that may be of interest to the public and is related to said news story.

America loves guns, as there are 220 million of them in the hands of it's citizens. At some point you will realize that not everything is political.

There is a gun problem.