tennessee and republicans cowards....

RedZone

• RedZone changed the title to tennessee republican cowards....
  • RedZone changed the title to tennessee and republicans cowards....
1 hour ago, concha said:

Look into the estimates of crimes stopped and prevented by armed citizens every year.

Off you go.

👍

Tag I’m it…

…and this has what to do with more stringent gun control or are you on the “they’re taking away all our guns”  

the publitard diarrhea rile up the angry American white man national slogan?   Say it ain’t so.  

FL Senate won’t do it, not enough votes… who knows, one day the NRA may circle jerk to 18 year olds carrying.   #whataboutsharppencils 

I think it was @Warriorwho expressed his opinion about voters should be older than the age of 18.  Shhhhhh, read the article.  Let me help.  NRA, age 18 yea!  #strictlybusiness 

Off I go.  

AF390137-E289-4B09-A9AF-3ADEF01621EA.jpeg

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/03/14/guns-age-rifles-parkland-nra-18-21/

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Tag I’m it…

…and this has what to do with more stringent gun control or are you on the “they’re taking away all our guns”  

the publitard diarrhea rile up the angry American white man national slogan?   Say it ain’t so.  

FL Senate won’t do it, not enough votes… who knows, one day the NRA may circle jerk to 18 year olds carrying.   #whataboutsharppencils 

I think it was @Warriorwho expressed his opinion about voters should be older than the age of 18.  Shhhhhh, read the article.  Let me help.  NRA, age 18 yea!  #strictlybusiness 

Off I go.  

The killer was 28.  And if the gun she/they/ze used to kill was the one she blasted the glass doors with on the way in, I'm not sure an "assault" weapons ban would have solved much. It wasn't an AR or AK and fires pistol rounds.

Your posts are approaching incoherent babble of Troll-like quality, BTW. You might want to try meditation and calm yourself.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, concha said:

Your posts are approaching incoherent babble of Troll-like quality, BTW. You might want to try meditation and calm yourself.

Gunna listen to some Chicago, thx.  

I’d focus on the health of Mike… all sweaty and pale, with hair all messed up.  Did he stroke out, drunk, drugs (Heroin past sadly) or was he impersonating Cindy Brady?  @SeaShells21no disrespect buddy.  😂😊 Cindy rocked!  

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Tag I’m it…

Off I go.  

AF390137-E289-4B09-A9AF-3ADEF01621EA.jpeg

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/03/14/guns-age-rifles-parkland-nra-18-21/

Wrong guy.

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

I’d focus on the health of Mike… all sweaty and pale, with hair all messed up.  Did he stroke out, drunk, drugs (Heroin past sadly) or was he impersonating Cindy Brady?  @SeaShells21no disrespect buddy.  😂😊 Cindy rocked!  

Saw Chicago a few years back with Huey Lewis and the News. Good stuff.

Just make sure to stay away from the Chicago Tribune. They might actually cover killings there.

Stay safe from reality, ga! 

Leif Eriksson approves this post.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

He's one bat sheet crazy dude.  Hey there was another School shooting.  The Revisionist.  "Well what about Blacks killing blacks".  🤔 Right after that argument fails.  This country was found on violence and has  been in more wars than any nation since its  birth.  No one gives a Fook about urban black kids or suburban white school kids.  Just point the finger elsewhere.   Southpark nailed it. Whataboutism has been the calling card for hundreds of years.

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He's one bat sheet crazy dude.  Hey there was another School shooting.  The Revisionist.  "Well what about Blacks killing blacks".  🤔 Right after that argument fails.  This country was found on violence and has  been in more wars than any nation since its  birth.  No one gives a Fook about urban black kids or suburban white school kids.  Just point the finger elsewhere.   Southpark nailed it. Whataboutism has been the calling card for hundreds of years.

No, DD.

The question is why all the outrage at a relatively few deaths while ignoring thousands?

I would think that you as a black man would want to know why also. Instead here you are helping to jazz hands it.

Currently 11 dead kids from gun violence in Chicago so far this year.  I wonder if they'll beat last year's mark of 71. Just in Chicago.

The reaction of the folks you're sucking up to?  Rolling eyes and outrage. Oh, and the outrage is not at the deaths. It's that I bring it up.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, concha said:

Just in Chicago.

....chuck thinks he's being a good maga misfit and is "original"....he's as boring as every other coward republican after a mass shooting involving children.

You ever notice chuck (aka concha) NEVER has anything much to say about the actual mass shootings like the one in Nashville, but he's mentioned Chicago 77 times already and he's just getting started.

BORING! chuck is just a not very original coward and blowhard.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

"The tactic — invoking Chicago, a Democratic stronghold, to try to deflect from a mass shooting or scandal — is one that’s been repeatedly used by high-level Republicans in recent years."

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

Not very much different than the cowards on this forum though.

bump, actual topic > coward republicans.

.....chuck should be banned from mass shooting threads. He NEVER adds a damn thing other than repeating "Chicago" 5000 times.

Fuck chuck and Chicago.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Southpark nailed it. Whataboutism has been the calling card for hundreds of years.

Thanks for the share... amazingly, I never got into this show.  I did enjoy the episode about "it's a Jersey thing" theme.   I'm sure I'd enjoy the show as what I've watched from time to time was entertaining.   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

No, DD.

The question is why all the outrage at a relatively few deaths while ignoring thousands?

I would think that you as a black man would want to know why also. Instead here you are helping to jazz hands it.

Currently 11 dead kids from gun violence in Chicago so far this year.  I wonder if they'll beat last year's mark of 71. Just in Chicago.

The reaction of the folks you're sucking up to?  Rolling eyes and outrage. Oh, and the outrage is not at the deaths. It's that I bring it up.

Because its the same thing... 

The whole country knows about Chicagos unfortunate situation and Black on Black violence... 

As a Black man it makes me sad but you know what makes me sadder? 

The fact that one day when I have kids Chicago or not I have to send them to school/Publicly or Privately funded shooting range in the USA... 

And you know whats worse the facts y'all feign like you give a damn about the Black youth in Chicago... 

Its a convenient scape goat for yall to avoid the conversation that America has a  problem... 

• Thanks 1