tennessee and republicans cowards....

RedZone

51 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

“What’s increasing and is out of control is the epidemic of fear.” 

That’s a fact. What’s a mystery is why ~45,000 gun deaths a year is no big deal but ~475 cases of voter fraud and the nutbags literally try to overthrow the country. I’m curious how they’d react if they found out how few gender reassignment surgeries were actually happening. Epidemic of fear, indeed.

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

That’s a fact. What’s a mystery is why ~45,000 gun deaths a year is no big deal but ~475 cases of voter fraud and the nutbags literally try to overthrow the country. I’m curious how they’d react if they found out how few gender reassignment surgeries were actually happening. Epidemic of fear, indeed.

Gun ownership is actually a protected 2nd amendment right.  That makes it a big deal.

Also, nearly 70% of gun violence fatalities are due to suicides and gang violence. In general for law-abiding citizens the risk of being a victim of gun violence by another person is far lower than the left would have you believe.

There is a fundamental difference between keeping gun ownership legal and respecting the 2nd Amendment, and saying it's OK to castrate or perform mastectomies and hysterectomies on minors (when research has shown most will grow out of their apparent gender dysphoria).

woke-parents.jpg

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, concha said:

If you think I have interracted with just white folks in my life, you sadly - and predictably - mistaken. "Yugely".

And yes, violence is violence. And it is 5x more prevalent in the black community in general. YMMV.

you keep throwing out the Chicago stat as if every black person lives in Chicago and is  equally a potential victim of black on black crime.  

Those crimes are in heavily populated and poor urban areas with many of the victims males under 25.  Not every black person fits that demograpic. It’s not random like school shootings or folks attending a concert or shopping at a mall 

37 minutes ago, concha said:

71 kids dead just in Chicago last year from gun violence. SEVENTY-ONE.

Name the 71 Chicago children gunned down while sitting at their desks in a classroom and their ages.....

Try NOT to coward out of that too.

You've whiffed on everything else including pistol braces for AR-15 s.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Gun ownership is actually a protected 2nd amendment right.  That makes it a big deal.

Also, nearly 70% of gun violence fatalities are due to suicides and gang violence. In general for law-abiding citizens the risk of being a victim of gun violence by another person is far lower than the left would have you believe.

There is a fundamental difference between keeping gun ownership legal and respecting the 2nd Amendment, and saying it's OK to castrate or perform mastectomies and hysterectomies on minors (when research has shown most will grow out of their apparent gender dysphoria).

woke-parents.jpg

That’s quite a leap from what I said. The crux of just about all of it is bullshit outrage predicated on a lack of understanding and/or knowledge. Or worse, bullshit outrage predicated on things more nefarious in nature. So, along with the epidemic of fear, ignorance in tow.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

you keep throwing out the Chicago stat as if every black person lives in Chicago and is  equally a potential victim of black on black crime.  

Those crimes are in heavily populated and poor urban areas with many of the victims males under 25.  Not every black person fits that demograpic. It’s not random like school shootings or folks attending a concert or shopping at a mall 

No. Not really. That is your assumption.

That said, your second observation is no doubt a fair one, though I've venture to say that the rates are probably still higher than w-w rates.

I'd also argue the premise of "random" depends on your take.  A gang killing is probably often if not mostly of a known adversary. Though I'd bet there's plenty where a guy had the wrong colors in the wrong neighborhood.  School shooters tend to plan, which is not exactly random.

Tell me, do you honestly think a young black kid (especially in the inner city) is more likely to get shot in a "random" school shooting than another situation? Do you truly think the likelihood is even close?

FYI, I am in favor of taking advantage of the many law enforcement and military veterans in the country and putting them in our schools to protect them. I am also for things like improved security doors and locking devices.

This school in Nashville had glass entry doors. Worthless. No armed security. Sheep.

"Well what about getting back the assault weapons ban???????" And making 21 the minimum age to buy a gun???  The shooter was 28.  The gun she/they/ze/zippitydoo used to get in was a 9mm gun (the Sub2000 by Keltec). A pistol round. 

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Name the 71 Chicago children gunned down while sitting at their desks in a classroom and their ages.....

Try NOT to coward out of that too.

You've whiffed on everything else including pistol braces for AR-15 s.

......19 children were mowed down last year at Robb Elementary School in TEXAS . 

Since you have appointed yourself King of Chicago stats when it comes to children being massacred>>>> can Chicago top that you fucking moron. 

8 minutes ago, concha said:

No. Not really. That is your assumption.

That said, your second observation is no doubt a fair one, though I've venture to say that the rates are probably still higher than w-w rates.

I'd also argue the premise of "random" depends on your take.  A gang killing is probably often if not mostly of a known adversary. Though I'd bet there's plenty where a guy had the wrong colors in the wrong neighborhood.  School shooters tend to plan, which is not exactly random.

Tell me, do you honestly think a young black kid (especially in the inner city) is more likely to get shot in a "random" school shooting than another situation? Do you truly think the likelihood is even close?

FYI, I am in favor of taking advantage of the many law enforcement and military veterans in the country and putting them in our schools to protect them. I am also for things like improved security doors and locking devices.

This school in Nashville had glass entry doors. Worthless. No armed security. Sheep.

"Well what about getting back the assault weapons ban???????" And making 21 the minimum age to buy a gun???  The shooter was 28.  The gun she/they/ze/zippitydoo used to get in was a 9mm gun (the Sub2000 by Keltec). A pistol round. 

The victims of school shootings are random. So you think the latest TN shooter intended to kill a few older people (different occupations), small children aged 9 or you think they randomly fell in the path of a lunatic? 

Secondly, do we expect to see violence at a school or at a mall? Now what’s the expectation of violence if one lives in a gang infested community? 

the sole reason I interjected is you assumed TMHS future kids would more likely be a victim of black on black crime than a school shooting. You made that claim because you either don’t believe black on black crime is one of proximity or you think all blacks live in poor, high crime black areas 

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The victims of school shootings are random. So you think the latest TN shooter intended to kill a few older people (different occupations), small children aged 9 or you think they randomly fell in the path of a lunatic? 

Secondly, do we expect to see violence at a school or at a mall? Now what’s the expectation of violence if one lives in a gang infested community? 

the sole reason I interjected is you assumed TMHS future kids would more likely be a victim of black on black crime than a school shooting. You made that claim because you either don’t believe black on black crime is one of proximity or you think all blacks live in poor, high crime black areas 

My point is that if he has kids, I think there is a far higher likelihood of risk of death outside the school than when attending it. And frankly, I think that is true in the vast majority of places anyone is likely to live in this country.

1 minute ago, concha said:

My point is that if he has kids, I think there is a far higher likelihood of risk of death outside the school than when attending it. And frankly, I think that is true in the vast majority of places anyone is likely to live in this country.

That would be accurate if that’s what you said: 👇🏿

11 hours ago, concha said:

The odds of your future child (poor kid) being involved in a school shooting are incredibly minute.

The likelihood of being shot by another black outside of school is enormously higher.

But look what you're "sadder" about. 

Pathetic.

23 hours ago, concha said:

No, DD.

The question is why all the outrage at a relatively few deaths while ignoring thousands?

I would think that you as a black man would want to know why also. Instead here you are helping to jazz hands it.

Currently 11 dead kids from gun violence in Chicago so far this year.  I wonder if they'll beat last year's mark of 71. Just in Chicago.

The reaction of the folks you're sucking up to?  Rolling eyes and outrage. Oh, and the outrage is not at the deaths. It's that I bring it up.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/trump-blames-chicago-violence-undocumented-gang-members/30585/?amp=1

It would be informing to know how many of those murdered in Chicago were done so in a school shooting; as apposed to those killed by undocumented gang members who are apparently the cause of most of the crime and murdering happening in the major American cities.

42 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/trump-blames-chicago-violence-undocumented-gang-members/30585/?amp=1

It would be informing to know how many of those murdered in Chicago were done so in a school shooting; as apposed to those killed by undocumented gang members who are apparently the cause of most of the crime and murdering happening in the major American cities.

Well gee, why don't you look into it and get back to us?

• Haha 1

Covenant School Nashville mass shooting summary

Random Trans person kills 6 including 3 9 year old children sitting at a desk.

chuck (aka concha) Nashville mass shooting summay

Chicago mentions "891 times", black-on-black crime mentions "477 times"

NO ONE really knows why either? chuck is a common transplant from Ohio and lives in Atlanta.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Covenant School Nashville mass shooting summary

Random Trans person kills 6 including 3 9 year old children sitting at a desk.

chuck (aka concha) Nashville mass shooting summay

Chicago mentions "891 times", black-on-black crime mentions "477 times"

NO ONE really knows why either? chuck is a common transplant from Ohio and lives in Atlanta.

PS

chuck is white

2 hours ago, concha said:

While y'all ignore far more deadly b-b violence 24/7/365.

Save it, Sport.

B-B violence isn’t the reason kids are being murdered in what’s supposed to be a safe place used for higher learning.

Inner City streets aren’t a shock value to America and its gang violence. As Donald Trump stated; undocumented immigrants are responsible for the majority of the crimes in our major cities.

Which I suppose is why he pushed for the wall. To not only dampen crime but to secure the border.

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

He only blames republicans for everything and anything 

Do you need me to count every time you or anyone else has blamed Democrats?

I have my counter ready.