What's worse, chuck? Are Opioids a republican/white killer???

RedZone

....black-on-black crime/Chicago or opioids basically wiping out the republican State of Ohio.

Neither get enough "play" here, right chuck? I think my new mass shooting strategy is to bring up Ohio's opioid stats in every mass shooting thread and repeat them 7500 times. It's all about mental health, right?

Man, that's alot of money. Ohio is fucked.

A new Ohio State University (OSU) study found that the opioid epidemic costs Ohio between $6.6 billion to $8.8 billion a year—about the same amount the state spends annually on K-12 education 

• Like 2

Make no mistake. The Opioid is a "white thing". Opioids are absolutely wiping out white communities especially in Ohio and West Virginia. A few years back (2017, I believe?) Ohio had close to 600 opioid OD deaths in just 1 month. 

Joe Burrow has spoken about the opioid crisis in Ohio many many times. It's tragic.

This nation has some serious issues. Drugs and guns will probably be the downfall of this nation eventually. Books will probably be written about the United States of America and that downfall.

"The opioid epidemic in the United States has largely centered on white Americans, who account for roughly 80 percent of opioid overdose"

• RedZone changed the title to What's worse, chuck? Are Opioids a republican/white killer???
1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Make no mistake. The Opioid is a "white thing". Opioids are absolutely wiping out white communities especially in Ohio and West Virginia. A few years back (2017, I believe?) Ohio had close to 600 opioid OD deaths in just 1 month. 

Joe Burrow has spoken about the opioid crisis in Ohio many many times. It's tragic.

This nation has some serious issues. Drugs and guns will probably be the downfall of this nation eventually. Books will probably be written about the United States of America and that downfall.

"The opioid epidemic in the United States has largely centered on white Americans, who account for roughly 80 percent of opioid overdose"

You could see this one coming. One of the many effects of locking people in their homes, take away many people’s ability to work and force vaccinations. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You could see this one coming. One of the many effects of locking people in their homes, take away many people’s ability to work and force vaccinations. 

You are a maga idiot and a major part of the overall problem in this nation. You refuse to accept reality and live in some kind of fucking delusional world.

When exactly did Covid hit, warrior taylor greene?

"According to a Kaiser Family Foundation report, in calendar year "2014", Ohio led the nation in opioid overdose deaths (2,106), and in heroin overdose deaths, with one in nine heroin-related deaths occurring in the state."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The reason this country will self-destruct is too many people are screaming at the wrong thing and too many people are trying to convince other people to scream with them. Every fucking day!!

Other countries/leaders are laughing at us and they should.

Now your 1st sentence maybe the first thing you’ve posted I agree with. 

• Like 1

Tennessee has a huge drug and overdose problem, but they are currently at war with the Drag Queen. Because that's important.

Though Tennessee has passed strict laws limiting the amount of opioids doctors can prescribe, the state still ranks third in the country for the most opioid prescriptions per 100 people, and 10th overall for the highest drug use by state. The Volunteer State also has one of the highest per-capita drug overdose rates in the nation. Opioid overdoses have become so widespread that the Tennessee General Assembly has permitted pharmacies to dispense a lifesaving opioid antagonist called naloxone without a prescription.

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

....black-on-black crime/Chicago or opioids basically wiping out the republican State of Ohio.

Neither get enough "play" here, right chuck? I think my new mass shooting strategy is to bring up Ohio's opioid stats in every mass shooting thread and repeat them 7500 times. It's all about mental health, right?

Man, that's alot of money. Ohio is fucked.

A new Ohio State University (OSU) study found that the opioid epidemic costs Ohio between $6.6 billion to $8.8 billion a year—about the same amount the state spends annually on K-12 education 

Pardon me, can you pass the grey poupon and guess the demographics? 

Chicago!  

CNN just covered this issue yesterday.  From Chinese labs sending ingredients (pill form illegal) to Mexico for pill completion.  Chinese Labs are also sending cocaine and other habit forming drugs.  One small change in the makeup of ingredients by a chemist and you’ll never ban the ingredients per the piece.   

This also doesn’t help!  Joanne, enjoy prison.  

Now I have the song Mexico in my mind by JT.  

B0E83478-8825-4507-BAA2-8DE8EEA01556.jpeg

2CE7C4C4-4F20-448C-A0BE-60B1119CAE91.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

CNN just covered this issue yesterday.  From Chinese labs sending ingredients (pill form illegal) to Mexico for pill completion.  Chinese Labs are also sending cocaine and other habit forming drugs.  One small change in the makeup of ingredients by a chemist and you’ll never ban the ingredients per the piece.   

This also doesn’t help!  Joanne, enjoy prison.  

Now I have the song Mexico in my mind by JT.  

B0E83478-8825-4507-BAA2-8DE8EEA01556.jpeg

2CE7C4C4-4F20-448C-A0BE-60B1119CAE91.jpeg

What are you suppose to do with these people???

We are self-destructing like no other Nation......some see it, some live a delusional universe.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

The reason this country will self-destruct is too many people are screaming at the wrong thing and too many people are trying to convince other people to scream with them. Every fucking day!!

Other countries/leaders are laughing at us and they should.

Truth.  We are speeding to our death.  It is just surreal.  I knew there were some dumb mf'ers in this world but just damn, these MAGA cultist are on another level.  There is no way to let them know how stupid they are, they can never understand.  Or in Chucks case...and several others here, just deplorable human beings.  Really no redeeming qualities that they have shown on this site.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Truth.  We are speeding to our death.  It is just surreal.  I knew there were some dumb mf'ers in this world but just damn, these MAGA cultist are on another level.  There is no way to let them know how stupid they are, they can never understand.  Or in Chucks case...and several others here, just deplorable human beings.  Really no redeeming qualities that they have shown on this site.  

..chuck wasn't nearly as extreme 6 or 7 years ago. He was more a ted cruz type guy.

They both caved in badly.