ELCA GA 55, Knoxville Catholic TN 10 - Final

ECHS05

On 8/31/2017 at 9:29 PM, Omaha Vol said:

Well, I told you Baylor was NOT top 5 in TN (you really gotta stop referencing Calpreps for rankings). Maryville lost to Oakland last week. Not a terrible loss, however, because Oakland is usually a top 5-10 team every year. 5A is weak this year in TN. It's just Catholic, with Fulton right behind them. Those two will most likely play in the state semi-finals (the defacto state championship) and the winner will steamroll the west TN rep. 

I hope it's a good game with ELCA. 

Why don'tcha bring the best you can find, and Colquitt will light um UP!:)

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I still have a memory. Did not have to look back for it. It is not hard when you consider the circumstances. 

And that's how you're spending your Sunday. It's very very sad. Especially after I said I was wrong blatantly on Friday night -  we get it. You're obsessed. 

At the least the board is continuing to see it now :) dig Nut dig 

But that's not what they see LOLOLOL everyone was laughing at you on Friday. That's why when we asked the board, PrepGridiron made a liar out of you and you looked stupid. Even Max, who has no problems with anyone, said you start shit with folks and look stupid a lot. Even the Jersey guys laughed at you. It was pitiful  

We get that you're a Clayton county guy so education clearly isn't your thing, but try and do better.  Just embarrassing 

25 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Whats wrong? Not willing to admit that you don't know it all? I do. I can learn from anyone that has more knowledge than I do about a certain subject. You are too full of yourself to think I am somehow in need of you in any way. I just made an observation of what you said before the game and after. 

Pretty sure Knox Catholic just isnt as good as we thought.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Let em go on a Metro-Atl shopping spree, bring in a dozen plus a handful of Div 1 prospects, and  Lowndes wouldn't play them for $15,000.

In their current state Lowndes woyld win... 

But like you said... 

ELCA gets their hands on more Athletes... which will happen. 

Then nobody will want any part of them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

In their current state Lowndes woyld win... 

But like you said... 

ELCA gets their hands on more Athletes... which will happen. 

Then nobody will want any part of them. 

It's coming. Maybe not ECLA, but one of the privates is going to. That will expedite the attempt to have parts of the state removed from  DOJ supervision.  Metro-Atl, when statewide  open enrollment  gets the go ahead will, field 2 or 3 super elite teams every year. That will be lucky to have an 8 game schedule. 

• Like 1