Miami Central Pulls Out Nail Biter Over BTW

SJR 04

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

Was at the game last night.. Hell of a game!!! The field goal look like it got tip but went left.. It had the distance... Freshman WR for BTW drop 2 TDS with one that could of been a game winner ... Felt sorry for the kid but he's gonna be ok...

Here's highlights of game.  I thought MC would win more comfortably than that. 

16 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Here's highlights of game.  I thought MC would win more comfortably than that. 

I knew it was gonna be a close game.. Can't count out coach Ice.. What suprise me was BTW defense held up... Their small and fast and they sort of held that running game of Central in check.. As far as Central I finally seen in defense, they finally went 2 safetys back there.. That was surprising to me.. Just feel bad for that freshman WR who drop 2 tds... He was catching the ball too but I think the lights got big for him... Great young WR tho...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoe Boy said:

I knew it was gonna be a close game.. Can't count out coach Ice.. What suprise me was BTW defense held up... Their small and fast and they sort of held that running game of Central in check.. As far as Central I finally seen in defense, they finally went 2 safetys back there.. That was surprising to me.. Just feel bad for that freshman WR who drop 2 tds... He was catching the ball too but I think the lights got big for him... Great young WR tho...

Shared the clip of that last drop.  Ouch.  BTW a bit unlucky.   FG attempt don't think was tipped.  I think it was left from the start.  Another freshman pressure cooker moment.  

9 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Nah it was tipped a bit... 

Tough to see for me.  In any event 37 yds is no gimme... and without that drop he wouldn't have had to even attempt it.   Must have been a crazy scene there.   

Last 10, 7-3 MC.  The '13 game was 21-17 as you know until a pick 6 on a desperation last play.  That was a great game too.   Usually are.  

IMG_2927.PNG

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Sammy told y'all that Central was a top team in Fla. this year.   Everyone mocked him.  No one is laughing now.

#vindicated

Lol.  You are really working this board today. :).  C'mon man.   MC was the clear favorite and that dropped ball (clip above) by the BTW receiver was likely around a min or less in the game.  That would have forced MC to score a TD.    

For why's?   MC has Dematha next week.  Cheers 🍻 Sammy.  You earned it today.  Nice work.