BC will have their hands full tomorrow

Mickeybern

4 minutes ago, Panama Red said:

HSFB fan have you been to 1 practice? You spew alot of nonsense out of your mouth...like squibs all day. 

dude chill. its been the pattern of Nunzio. If he changed for the better and doesnt have to do that anymore thats great. Learn to take a joke. it is quite funny though that you jump on me when i wasnt the one who originally brought up the subject. i just agreed with the subject. 

2 minutes ago, Panama Red said:

Have you seen DePaul or Bergen scrimmage this year answer the question?

Its a scrimmage. Do i care to watch a scrimmage no. Ive watched real games since Nunzio got there. And again its laughable that you jumped on me though when I didnt even bring it up. How many games over the years have you watched of BC?? Just curious

Just now, Panama Red said:

Way more than you i guarantee it. And I have had the opportunity to have 2 boys play for 4 different head coaches. Been around this for awhile now. 

Thats good that you guarantee something. Awesome. Ive been around it for years as well. Just saying. But its all good. Should be a fun ride around NJ this year. I bet we can agree on that

Just now, Panama Red said:

LET'S see where we all sit after a couple weeks

i agree. I think this year your looking at a very competitive league. I give SPP the edge and because ive said that for months i wont back off of that prediction but i think this year might be of the best years in terms of competitiveness in NJ