Massachusetts Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bones inspired me to get one of these going. I know a lot of you don't care, but some do, and this is for you.   Let's get into it...   My preseason top 5 at the moment looks pretty mu

Football is delayed until a roving season in the winter/spring, but I've started previews on my website. Here is what we have so far in the countdown, and the general preview. These are a lot of

Figured I'd do a signing day update final count from Everett: CB/WR Jason Maitre (will play CB at Boston College) OL Helber Fagundes (UMass, very nice get because he had bigger offers on the

• 4 weeks later...

If you're a sucker for 90's HS football, here is a good Vimeo page. There are some good games there. Brockton is featured with a lot of talented players. The first half of the 1994 game with New Bedford is fun. Hopefully the guy who does the page can get up the second half soon. NB finished that year ranked in the USA Today Top 25. There is also a '94 game between Brockton and Chaminade (Ohio). 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

If you're a sucker for 90's HS football, here is a good Vimeo page. There are some good games there. Brockton is featured with a lot of talented players. The first half of the 1994 game with New Bedford is fun. Hopefully the guy who does the page can get up the second half soon. NB finished that year ranked in the USA Today Top 25. There is also a '94 game between Brockton and Chaminade (Ohio). 

Everett Mass came down to FL for a bowl game in the 90’s. Last time I heard of a Mass team coming South. 

Mass used to be a power state in the first half of the 20th century. 

• Like 1