Vista Murrieta @ Mission Viejo , who wins tonight?

ECHS05

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

I'll take VM (-15.5) ECHS. Bring it down to $50 and I'm in. 

Don't do it. Mission Viejo was up 39-0 on Baldwin midway through the third when they pulled their starters. They gave up 14 more points to Baldwin to make it some what respectable. There was a lot of hay on here about that game and score, but don't do it. There's a strong chance MV will win by more than 15.5.

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Don't do it. Mission Viejo was up 39-0 on Baldwin midway through the third when they pulled their starters. They gave up 14 more points to Baldwin to make it some what respectable. There was a lot of hay on here about that game and score, but don't do it. There's a strong chance MV will win by more than 15.5.

Good catch that was honestly an accident in labeling the wrong team. California and your weird names. I meant Mission Viejo by 15+. That was the original bet, right? That MV would win by more than 21 points. I trimmed it down to 15.5. Meaning I have the Diablos by at least 16 in victory against an undermatched team. 

Im willing to throw $50 on MV covering (-15 1/2) 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Good catch that was honestly an accident in labeling the wrong team. California and your weird names. I meant Mission Viejo by 15+. That was the original bet, right? That MV would win by more than 21 points. I trimmed it down to 15.5. Meaning I have the Diablos by at least 16 in victory against an undermatched team. 

Im willing to throw $50 on MV covering (-15 1/2) 

ok. that makes more sense. here's the stuff below the surface. St. Louis beat Baldwin 61-0 in the first game of the season. MV only beats them 39-14. If you are score watching, then it looks like MV is not as good. But MV had 271 yards at halftime to Baldwin's -3. MV finished with 422 and Baldwin with 98. It was a total mismatch. They have a first year starter that was backup at SJB and saw time in games; he's good. They have outstanding WR's and a good line. They'll hold on defense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

2 Top 20 CA squads face off tonight... who wins and by what score? 

The Broncos are trying to bronc the memory of their trip to GA with a W over the Diablos....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1