The Florida Board is helping us out

noonereal

I have no clue how Josh feels about the situation, but (as some of you know) I'm an administrator over on that board and I'm allowing it. I assume Josh is cool with it as well since he's been on the forums recently. 

We were going to let y'all come back but we knew some of y'all were at the Texas site and didn't want to have two national boards going so decided y'all can have the Texas board since he seemed to have more time and whatnot. 

• Like 2

This is the way we should all operate.

As national level fans, we have a unique view and the users from state boards come and go freely through our content and conversations. 

I figure that if an odd Texas or Florida guy happened to find us first, we wouldn't try to hold them hostage. We would probably tell them how to get to their state board and then hope they appreciated it enough to pay us a visit some time.

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

Josh's site allowed the link? Please lets not create any animosity over there. I still post over there.

+1.  They're pretty cool over there.     Not as many regulars, but a lot of good posters.  They definitely wouldn't be able to handle a lot of the stuff posted here, but not too many people can (as we've just learned lol).