Denver sweeps LeBron I love it.

HooverOutlaw

7 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

You are the definition of a hater. Jealous, envious, childish...just can't give credit where it's due.

LeBron is the most hated player in NBA so it is just not me.  His style of crying to the refs and flopping only appeals to the young or clueless fans.  Are you a LeBron fan?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Are you a LeBron fan?

Nope, not necessarily. And I'm glad the Nuggets beat the Lakers. But I recognize the competitiveness and talent and results LeBron has shown/achieved year after year after year after year. You, on the other hand, take every chance you can to waddle over to your computer, hitch up your skirt, take a seat, then type away your fragile emotions about not liking a basketball player.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Nope, not necessarily. And I'm glad the Nuggets beat the Lakers. But I recognize the competitiveness and talent and results LeBron has shown/achieved year after year after year after year. You, on the other hand, take every chance you can to waddle over to your computer, hitch up your skirt, take a seat, then type away your fragile emotions about not liking a basketball player.

He is an easy soft target. I just don't like him most non laker fans feel the same way.  

Your extreme defense of him tells me you are just a LeBron childlike fan boy. 

Stats don't lie people  hate him.

• Haha 2

He whines and he’s also one of the top players of all time.  It’s been a treat to watch him, sort of like it was watching McEnroe… didn’t really dig the whining, but the performance was superb.  

If only eras combined… the bad boys Pistons with early Rodman champ team vs any choice of Lebron season.  :)   
That’s PPV shangri La. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think Lebron James is a pathological liar and a fraud. But he is one of the best basketball players ever. You have to separate how they are in real life to how they perform in sports. People get too personal. You can’t deny his greatness

Politically cant Fuckin stand the guy, now as a athlete 

I hate the guy even more, if he wasn’t a crybaby maybe he’s be a top athlete all time, but he’s a loose cannon , not in the Ron artest or Rodman type a way but “there has been numerous times mentally he shut down cause of physical play

name me one player other then Lebron that would get away with trying to choke an opponent’ mid game?

like I said let’s the emotion get to him, hey sometimes that emotion worked but then sometimes his emotions get him sweeped by a basketball team from Colorado 

21 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I hate the guy even more, if he wasn’t a crybaby maybe he’s be a top athlete all time, but he’s a loose cannon , not in the Ron artest or Rodman type a way but “there has been numerous times mentally he shut down cause of physical play

name me one player other then Lebron that would get away with trying to choke an opponent’ mid game?

like I said let’s the emotion get to him, hey sometimes that emotion worked but then sometimes his emotions get him sweeped by a basketball team from Colorado 

You can pull up on YouTube compilation videos that are 5-10 minutes long if him flopping and others where he is just straight lying through his teeth. I know athletes aren’t supposed to be looked at like some moral figure, but when you pretend to be virtuous it just reeks of fraudulence and hypocrisy. That’s the annoying part about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

FwyC99YXwAAmRxL.jpeg.jpg

When you have to make up stats just to try to prove your point; that takes away from your credibility. 

Since we’re adding made up stats; did you forget to include how many times they were swept in the first round?

Didn’t it take Jordan 6 years just to get to the finals?

8 straight finals appearances.

Who was on a dynasty and who was playing AGAINST dynasties 🤷🏻‍♀️ I rest my case.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think Lebron James is a pathological liar and a fraud. But he is one of the best basketball players ever. You have to separate how they are in real life to how they perform in sports. People get too personal. You can’t deny his greatness

Donald Trump is a pathological liar 🤥 

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I just don’t Respect Lebron…. He has always had to ride someone else’s Coattails to a Championship…. 

He couldn’t get it Done In Cleveland so he Goes to Miami with Dwade and Bosch and that Ridiculous press conference….

He then leaves Miami For Cleveland, wins the only Title I give him any respect for, even though he was a big Crybaby about Draymond when he clearly baited him…. But the Warriors blew that one…. After words he proclaims himself “The Greatest Player Ever”….

Le Jerk, then leaves his home town of Cleveland high and dry for My Beloved Lakers who I have rooted for all my life…. I haven’t rooted for them since because LeBron has ruined the team, I got no joy in them winning the Title and his Ridiculous “Now Give Me My Respect Speech”….. If you think you are the Greatest ever, you don’t need to tell anyone to “Give Me My Respect”….

To me Le Flop will never be better then Kobe who won 3 Straight with Shaq and then Won Back to Back with the likes of Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol and Ron Artest…. Kobe turned Gasol into a Hall of Fame player….

So I get this survey…. LeBron is no fun to watch and has ruined the NBA with players leaving everywhere and creating Super Teams and leaving scorched earth in his wake….

Give me a team like The Warriors all day long…. Fun to watch, homegrown team that reminds me of Growing up watching those great Lakers Teams of the 80’s, that was fun Basketball!…. 🍻

• Like 1

I didn't realize the thread was started to once again compare LeBron to Jordan. I thought it was just a "LeBron sucks" thread.

Anyway, sure has been fun watching Jokic and the Nuggets for the last 4-5 years. Especially getting Murray and Michael Porter Jr back this year. Hopefiully, they can keep going like they have so far in the playoffs.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

But you love Donald Trump . . .

IMG_3290.jpeg.704c6672f1fcd369534d92da3f2dbbac.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

When you have to make up stats just to try to prove your point; that takes away from your credibility. 

Since we’re adding made up stats; did you forget to include how many times they were swept in the first round?

Who was on a dynasty and who was playing AGAINST dynasties 🤷🏻‍♀️ I rest my case.

Jordan never had to move around and Create “Super Teams”…. He was drafted by the Bulls, Pippin was Drafted by the Bulls as was Horace Grant….

They then took a Chance on Dennis Rodman and won 3 more and Jordan could have won 8 in a row if he didn’t go play Baseball…. All with the Same team with players they drafted….

Jordan beat the pistons, Lakers with Magic, Utah with Stockton and Malone and that Incredible Sonics team that won 67 games with Payton and Kemp…. He also Beat The blazers with Clyde Drexler and Cliff Robinson and the Greatest Suns team ever with Barkley…..

Conversely, LeBron lost to Duncan and the Spurs Multiple Times (Including with his Miami Superteam) and lost to Steph without KD and with KD…. And let’s not forget, Lebron Miami Superteam lost to the Mavericks who were no DYNASTY So no, the Jordan stats don’t lie…. Jordan was better then LeBron Period….

If Lebron won 4 titles with Cleveland a case could be made, but to move teams so often and create Superteams and ruin franchises in the process takes most of the Shine off what Lebron has done…. 

And Remember MJ only played 15 years…. Had he played 20 like Lefraud, he would have at least another 10k points which would put him a few thousand ahead of Lebron and he would not be the all time scoring leader….

It is The Lebron lovers that have to make up the stats, MJ’s accomplishments stand on their own, while Lebron will always be tainted by moving from team to team and all his flopping, crying and stupid comments…. 

The Bottom line is this…. Lebron has been in 10 finals and is 4-6…. MJ is 6-0…. Which record would you rather have?…. 🤣🍻

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Ever heard of the 80's Celtics and 80's lakers. Better teams than LeBron ever faced. Which stats are wrong and false? 

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

I didn't realize the thread was started to once again compare LeBron to Jordan. I thought it was just a "LeBron sucks" thread.

Anyway, sure has been fun watching Jokic and the Nuggets for the last 4-5 years. Especially getting Murray and Michael Porter Jr back this year. Hopefiully, they can keep going like they have so far in the playoffs.

He sucks and is hated and Jordan was better. 

• Haha 1