Head Oath Keeper Gets 18 Years In The Slammer/Jail AND meggs gets 12 years in the Clink!!

RedZone

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

But still funny 

In a “it’s so fucking sad all I can do is laugh” sort of way, sure.

It’s looking like I was wrong about the classified docs, though. I thought it would be a long time before we settled that, but it sure ain’t looking that way now. I hope you’ve been saving your change, because you’re about to owe me $1,000. 😘

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

In a “it’s so fucking sad all I can do is laugh” sort of way, sure.

It’s looking like I was wrong about the classified docs, though. I thought it would be a long time before we settled that, but it sure ain’t looking that way now. I hope you’ve been saving your change, because you’re about to owe me $1,000. 😘

The bet was Nuclear docs, don’t do the lib move the goalpost bs.

26 minutes ago, Warrior said:

The bet was Nuclear docs, don’t do the lib move the goalpost bs.

L. O. Fucking. L. 

Didn't realize you were a such a bleeding heart tranny, because if it were a job, you’d be to moving goalposts what Stormy Daniels is to anal.

Of course I mean nuclear. On top of saying it 8,347 times already, I actually have integrity.

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

L. O. Fucking. L. 

Didn't realize you were a such a bleeding heart tranny, because if it were a job, you’d be to moving goalposts what Stormy Daniels is to anal.

Of course I mean nuclear. On top of saying it 8,347 times already, I actually have integrity.

Say the word little bitch. 

22 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You don't really think he will pay you do you?

Is there a Cliffs notes definition of this bet?  :) 

I’ll hold the 2K.  Do your thing 😂 Let’s see… 2 yrs earning 4 pct, compounding daily?  4.081% annual rate of return baby!   Will the result take this long?  

Winner takes home $2166.56, a gain of $166.56  

I only ask for a 6 pack of Duvel beer in return as commission.  🍺   

#gameon 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Is there a Cliffs notes definition of this bet?  :) 

I’ll hold the 2K.  Do your thing 😂 Let’s see… 2 yrs earning 4 pct, compounding daily?  4.081% annual rate of return baby!   Will the result take this long?  

Winner takes home $2166.56, a gain of $166.56  

I only ask for a 6 pack of Duvel beer in return as commission.  🍺   

#gameon 

The Cliffs Notes version is probably longer than the actual bet should have been, but numbnuts has a lot of trouble processing things.

Was the leak claiming that documents with nuclear information were found at Mar-a-Lago accurate? That's it. That’s the entire bet.

Commission is only paid in the form of Bud Light.

• Haha 2

Ever notice how, especially in political arguments, and even most especially as it pertains MAGA fans, it's never ever ever their fault?

Like literally never. 

It's a witch hunt. It's a big pharma conspiracy. It's the RINOs trying to stay valid. 

It can simply not be something this guy actually did. No way. No how. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ever notice how, especially in political arguments, and even most especially as it pertains MAGA fans, it's never ever ever their fault?

Like literally never. 

It's a witch hunt. It's a big pharma conspiracy. It's the RINOs trying to stay valid. 

It can simply not be something this guy actually did. No way. No how. 

Sounds a lot like the ken paxton impeachment yesterday.

Have to give the RINOs some credit. paxton is a thug and bad news.

What it boils down to is that if you live in the maga world and attack "everything" as maga does especially Joe Biden>>>>> you're a pretty good guy: 😆

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

The Cliffs Notes version is probably longer than the actual bet should have been, but numbnuts has a lot of trouble processing things.

Was the leak claiming that documents with nuclear information were found at Mar-a-Lago accurate? That's it. That’s the entire bet.

Let’s say I made a bet about Nuclear docs being found with an end date of say 12/31/22 - and 12/31/22 came and went and no nuclear documents have been found. If I made that bet I would have paid it. But that’s just me. 

Other people twist themselves in knots trying to explain why they won’t. Those people are called welchers. Not the person who accepted the bet and their terms. No matter how they attempt to twist it after the fact. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, RedZone said:

Sounds a lot like the ken paxton impeachment yesterday.

Have to give the RINOs some credit. paxton is a thug and bad news.

What it boils down to is that if you live in the maga world and attack "everything" as maga does especially Joe Biden>>>>> you're a pretty good guy: 😆

You don’t give RINO’s credit - you’re just happy they agree with you. 

18 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Deal.  👍🏻 😊

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Warrior said:

Let’s say I made a bet about Nuclear docs being found with an end date of say 12/31/22 - and 12/31/22 came and went and no nuclear documents have been found. If I made that bet I would have paid it. But that’s just me. 

Other people twist themselves in knots trying to explain why they won’t. Those people are called welchers. Not the person who accepted the bet and their terms. No matter how they attempt to twist it after the fact. 

And let’s say none of that happened at all. You know, like reality.

The reason you believe I’m a welcher is because you don’t comprehend things very well… like the the English language, for example. I’ll bet you another $10,000 that you can't find anything anywhere here or anywhere else about that being part of the bet.

You’re either a terrible troll, not very intelligent, have a problem with drugs/alcohol, or a combination of the three. My guess is you’re just an average drunk.