Head Oath Keeper Gets 18 Years In The Slammer/Jail AND meggs gets 12 years in the Clink!!

RedZone

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

And let’s say none of that happened at all. You know, like reality.

The reason you believe I’m a welcher is because you don’t comprehend things very well… like the the English language, for example. I’ll bet you another $10,000 that you can't find anything anywhere here or anywhere else about that being part of the bet.

You’re either a terrible troll, not very intelligent, have a problem with drugs/alcohol, or a combination of the three. My guess is you’re just an average drunk. 

Here’s the original bet dingleberry You made and I accepted…..The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

It’s now almost June and absolutely Zero verification of the leak. Spin all you all you want sweetheart - if for a second they had nuclear it would’ve been leaked everywhere. This was a hit piece before the mid-terms to help the Dems like I said when it happened.

Spin all you want nothing will very come out about nuclear docs, you know why?…there wasn’t any. 

You lost and now you are a welcher. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Here’s the original bet dingleberry You made and I accepted…..The bet is on the nuclear docs you’re doubting. If it turns out the leak was made up, you win. If it wasn’t then I win. $1,000 is fine unless you want to bump it up. I’m on board with the deadline, but we don’t need to go that far out. Let’s call it 12/31. You in?

It’s now almost June and absolutely Zero verification of the leak. Spin all you all you want sweetheart - if for a second they had nuclear it would’ve been leaked everywhere. This was a hit piece before the mid-terms to help the Dems like I said when it happened.

Spin all you want nothing will very come out about nuclear docs, you know why?…there wasn’t any. 

You lost and now you are a welcher. 

Screenshot2023-05-29144911.thumb.png.649d146a286b1c9f2688bba5999370c8.png

Like I said in December... and November, September, and a dozen other times... you're drunk. And dishonest. 

11 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Screenshot2023-05-29144911.thumb.png.649d146a286b1c9f2688bba5999370c8.png

Like I said in December... and November, September, and a dozen other times... you're drunk. And dishonest. 

I’m dishonest, LMAO. A fake leak comes out just before the mid terms and you buy it. You double down and make a bet “if it turns out the leak is fake” and put a date of 12/31/22. Are you waiting for the media to come forward and say guess what we made it all up and Warrior was right? 

You’re full of shit and a welcher.

13 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I’m dishonest, LMAO. A fake leak comes out just before the mid terms and you buy it. You double down and make a bet “if it turns out the leak is fake” and put a date of 12/31/22. Are you waiting for the media to come forward and say guess what we made it all up and Warrior was right? 

You’re full of shit and a welcher.

The date that passed was the date the bet would have ended. If nothing was proven either way by that date, which it wasn't, then the bet is over with nobody being declared either the winner or loser. You're trying to use that as a claim of victory even though it was explained a dozen times and no man of integrity would do what you're trying to do. 

But you also said that you'd remove the deadline and if it's ever proven that the leak was accurate you'd pay me while you never wanted me to pay you for anything regardless of outcome. Since you're a man of your word, according to you, are you still going to honor that? 

The date that passed was the date the bet would have ended. If nothing was proven either way by that date, which it wasn't, then the bet is over with nobody being declared either the winner or loser. You're trying to use that as a claim of victory even though it was explained a dozen times and no man of integrity would do what you're trying to do. 

But you also said that you'd remove the deadline and if it's ever proven that the leak was accurate you'd pay me while you never wanted me to pay you for anything regardless of outcome. Since you're a man of your word, according to you, are you still going to honor that? 

You’re a joke, the “nothing proven either way” was never part of any bet and is your BS. It’s ok you’re full of shit.

If ever from now until the end of time it’s proved DJT had classified nuclear docs at Mar-a-Lago I’ll pay. I said I would. I keep my word and honor bets I make. I don’t look for ways to twist my way out of bets like you. 

12 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re a joke, the “nothing proven either way” was never part of any bet and is your BS. It’s ok you’re full of shit.

If ever from now until the end of time it’s proved DJT had classified nuclear docs at Mar-a-Lago I’ll pay. I said I would. I keep my word and honor bets I make. I don’t look for ways to twist my way out of bets like you. 

Not only was it explicitly stated, it shouldn’t have to be. No reasonable or honest person would think that no resolution means they win.

I said right above in that quote that “it may be a long time before we know and we may never know” and you think I’d agree to a bet with a ten-week expiration where I’d lose if absolutely nothing happened at all? You’re dumber than a bag of hair. 

• Haha 1

Not only was it explicitly stated, it shouldn’t have to be. No reasonable or honest person would think that no resolution means they win.

I said right above in that quote that “it may be a long time before we know and we may never know” and you think I’d agree to a bet with a ten-week expiration where I’d lose if absolutely nothing happened at all? You’re dumber than a bag of hair. 

You’re full of shit, it’s ok I knew you weren’t going to pay even if the proof slapped you in your welching face.