Give your picks in the NBA finals who and how many games.

HooverOutlaw

• HooverOutlaw changed the title to Give your picks in the NBA finals who and how many games.
1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Nuggets... 

This Miami team feels more lucky to me than anything... 

And Butler cant carry the whole series...

I think he will have 1 elite game maybe 2.  He is the kind of player that can have 10 one night and 3 nights later go for 52.

Miami has beat Boston 3 times on the road.

I’ll always root for Malone.  Used to play pickup basketball in Riverdale around 2000-2001 and he would show up and join in the run.  He is from Queens and at the time was an assistant coach at Manhattan College.  Really nice person whose entire life has been basketball.  Guy loves the game more than anyone I’ve ever met by a landslide. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

😀

Worst quality championship series I think I may ever have seen, or at least that I can remember . Miami looked every bit of an 8th seed that they were. Jimmy Butler was no where to be found. Played like he didn't want to found either . Glad the whole thing is over . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Me too. Wasn't particularly interested in seeing it go to 6 or 7.

Shoutout to the Nugs! Been watching them for their entire time in the NBA, and before that in the ABA. First title. I'll take it.

Congrats!!…. Very Impressive season for Denver!!!… 🍻

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.f4e24ed0be4f67f7637aff6acb8f0cee.png

This guy owns the Nuggets, and a lot of other professional teams. He's been successful, including marrying a Walton heiress from that Walmart family. He also has Altitude Sports and Entertainment which owns the rights to broadcast Nuggets and Avalanche games.

But the son-of-a-bitch has been in a personal dispute with Comcast for the last 2 or 3 years, and millions of us in Denver and the surrounding area with Comcast have not been able to watch broadcasts of the Nuggets or Avalanche (unless they are nationally televised, which doesn't happen often unless you are a team from LA or NY or Boston, etc.). The last 2 or 3 years of these franchises have been among their best. Stanley Cup and MVPs and NBA champs, etc. 

He's worth billions, but feels it important to maintain his stubborn position in his little personal battle with Comcast, and doesn't give two damns who is able to view telecasts of the teams or not.

Screw him -- he should have reached an agreement by now, or told his people enough is enough. And screw Comcast too. And any of you, for that matter.

It's been dreary here for over a month, not normal. I need some sun. In the words of Roy Kent, "Oi! Fuck off!"