Things Red Zone HATES!!!!!!!

Nolebull813

On 7/7/2023 at 4:18 PM, RedZone said:

Why can't it be donald that ends up dead at the end of his story?

I HATE that SOB!

POS loser!

https://apnews.com/article/jan-6-obama-justice-department-capitol-mccarthy-27934bbd095111e7eb2bac5b5bb24e06

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump posted on his social media platform what he claimed was the home address of former President Barack Obama on the same day that a man with guns in his van was arrested near the property, federal prosecutors said Wednesday in revealing new details about the case.

Taylor Taranto, 37, who prosecutors say participated in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol, kept two firearms and hundreds of rounds of ammunition inside a van he had driven cross-country and had been living in, according to a Justice Department motion that seeks to keep him behind bars.

On the day of his June 29 arrest, prosecutors said, Taranto reposted a Truth Social post from Trump containing what Trump claimed was Obama’s home address. In a post on Telegram, Taranto wrote: “We got these losers surrounded! See you in hell, Podesta’s and Obama’s.” That’s a reference to John Podesta, the former chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Democratic presidential campaign.

MAGA 

On 7/14/2023 at 8:01 PM, RedZone said:

The maga morons on this forum just let this stuff slide right by.

Everyone with half a brain knows what's going on there with those Confederate flags and they just don't freaking care.

But these maga morons want to talk racial politics and Democrats 24/7.

I hate a freaking mAga moron!

Christians

On 4/21/2023 at 7:20 AM, RedZone said:

I wonder when this new breed of white Christians get on TV, social media, etc and preach "white Christian" are they including me in their little white Christian club.

I'm nothing like those people. Nobody I know is like those people. 

Who in the hell do these people think they are?..... speaking for my race?

I hate them all and wish bad things for each and every one of them!! It will come crashing down soon enough.

White People

On 3/31/2023 at 8:43 PM, RedZone said:

I hate white folks too.

Especially maga idiots/racists like yourself. You have no shame or standing.

If I was such a racist like you claim I would have shit on Obama like you did for almost a decade of your pitiful and disappointing life just because he was black. He was a good President. I liked him.

You haven't used Chicago or black-on-black crime today. Hopefully I broke you from that!

Me 

On 9/28/2022 at 9:16 AM, RedZone said:

You never get the entire story with this asshole...... He's a chest-bumping punk! I hate him!

That was the year the West Monroe head football coach was basically on his deathbed. I believe he passed the following year after his third heart attack.... the legendary Don Shows (RIP)

West Monroe also lost to 2A Calvary Baptist, La...... and they weren't very good at all.

West Monroe (LA)   team preview Louisiana 5A District 2 5A 11-3 4-0 (1st) 8-1 51.9 32.7 112-56
WINS: #446 Madison Central (Madison, MS) (56-28), #609 Ouachita Parish (Monroe, LA) (35-7), #927 Airline (Bossier City, LA) (34-14), #958 Byrd [C. E.] (Shreveport, LA) (38-14), #1366 Acadiana (Lafayette, LA) (24-0), #1510 Ruston (LA) (35-0), #2247 Bastrop (LA) (20-14), #2819 Denham Springs (LA) (31-14), #2929 Natchitoches Central (Natchitoches, LA) (48-14), #4696 Pineville (LA) (56-7), #8143 Carroll (Monroe, LA) (49-6), LOSSES: #168 American Heritage (Delray Beach, FL) (31-7), #367 Barbe [Alfred M.] (Lake Charles, LA) (49-48), #1906 Calvary Baptist Academy (Shreveport, L

• Haha 4

The internet 

On 7/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, RedZone said:

For 6 months last year I had to read how both LSU and Rummel sucked according to a Columbia Fanboy.

...3 of those months I had to read how great Columbia High School in Florida was.

Well, LSU won the National Championship and Rummel won a State Championship.......wasn't always pretty, but both got it done.

Columbia High School in Real, Florida?????...8-4 and a Top 100 Florida team. Of course Columbia Fanboy had 100 excuses on the 4 losses.  There weren't very original, but 100 excuses.....nonetheless!

This is one reason why I hate the internet........it's was bullt for the the Columbia's of the world.

• Haha 1

Republicans 

On 3/2/2023 at 4:36 PM, RedZone said:

The sad part is Cassidy and Kennedy are idiots...... guess I'll give them a little credit.

I hate all these damn people. 

Republicans Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Susan Collins of Maine, Josh Hawley of Missouri, Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi, John Kennedy of Louisiana and Alaska's Lisa Murkowski and Dan Sullivan voted for the measure with Democrats. All 43 "no" votes came from Republicans.

Calpreps 

On 11/2/2021 at 11:03 AM, RedZone said:

5A/D1 Scotlandville, right down the street from Woodlawn in East Baton Rouge has 2 3* D1 RBs

RB Marion Gunn (East Carolina commit)

https://247sports.com/player/marlon-gunn-jr-46101240/

RB Chance Williams (Memphis, South Alabama offers)

https://247sports.com/Player/Chance-Williams-46086287/

Woodlawn RB Amani Givens is as good as those guys. ...in my opinion.

Anyways, I hate Calpreps, it's a joke!