TCU has given up nearly 1200 yards in the last 2 games .

HooverOutlaw

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How ESPN and Heather Dinich kept telling us they are an elite top 5 program is a joke.

TCU would be a 6-6 or 7-5 team if in the SEC west.

Yet they will probably go up in the polls.

Last year lost to an average Kansas State and stayed #3.

Then got beat 65-7 by Georgia and moved up to #2.

Because they beat Michigan.  Where else would they put them?  Everyone else's season was over.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

No team losing their last 2 out of 3 games and 1 by 58 is not the #2 team in the country. Don't tell me you believe that. 

They went 12-0 and won a playoff game against a Michigan team that beat Ohio st on the road. I don’t think they were the #2 team in the country last year, but acting like they shouldn’t have been in the natty is silly. They earned it. Also, they’re a pretty damn good program over the last 15 years or so. They aren’t Alabama, but they’ve been better than Texas the last 15 years. They’re no slouch. Their defense is terrible. They need a new DC. 

18 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

They went 12-0 and won a playoff game against a Michigan team that beat Ohio st on the road. I don’t think they were the #2 team in the country last year, but acting like they shouldn’t have been in the natty is silly. They earned it. Also, they’re a pretty damn good program over the last 15 years or so. They aren’t Alabama, but they’ve been better than Texas the last 15 years. They’re no slouch. Their defense is terrible. They need a new DC. 

65-7 proved they were not worthy of the playoffs.  Even vs Michigan their defense sucked. 

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

65-7 proved they were not worthy of the playoffs.  Even vs Michigan their defense sucked. 

What does that matter? Michigan could’ve kept them out of the natty and they didn’t. Again, they weren’t the 2nd best team in the country. But how the playoffs are currently set up its easy to understand why they made it to the playoff. If Texas or Oklahoma went 12-0 last year they’d be in the playoff without question. Big 12. So when TCU does it why is it an issue? I would’ve loved to see Bryce back in the playoff last year but he lost twice in the regular season. LSU lost 3 games. USC had 2 losses before selection Sunday. Ohio st got beat bad at home and still got in the playoff. There’s a criteria, TCU earned the right to be there and hell they won a playoff game. Can’t say they don’t belong when they beat the #2 in the country in the playoff. 

11 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Don't give me that line when we've seen SEC team not even win thier division playing for national titles...

Alabama won the title in both those years. TCU gave up 1100 yards and 110 points in the playoffs vs Michigan and Georgia.

Many years the best 2 teams are from the SEC.

In TCUs last 3 games they have given up almost 1700 yards.

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

What does that matter? Michigan could’ve kept them out of the natty and they didn’t. Again, they weren’t the 2nd best team in the country. But how the playoffs are currently set up its easy to understand why they made it to the playoff. If Texas or Oklahoma went 12-0 last year they’d be in the playoff without question. Big 12. So when TCU does it why is it an issue? I would’ve loved to see Bryce back in the playoff last year but he lost twice in the regular season. LSU lost 3 games. USC had 2 losses before selection Sunday. Ohio st got beat bad at home and still got in the playoff. There’s a criteria, TCU earned the right to be there and hell they won a playoff game. Can’t say they don’t belong when they beat the #2 in the country in the playoff. 

How do you lose by 58 and move up in the polls? The runner up in a weak conference does not deserve to make the playoffs. The big 12 has no history of winning in the playoffs like the SEC has. K state won the big 12 and got blasted by a down Alabama missing several players getting ready for the draft.

Teams better than TCU just in the SEC last year

Georgia 

Tennessee 

Alabama 

LSU

Would you have bet TCU straight up over any of those 4? Answer is no.

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

How do you lose by 58 and move up in the polls? The runner up in a weak conference does not deserve to make the playoffs. The big 12 has no history of winning in the playoffs like the SEC has. K state won the big 12 and got blasted by a down Alabama missing several players getting ready for the draft.

Georgia 

Tennessee 

Alabama 

LSU

Brother I have repeatedly said they weren’t the 2nd best team in the country last year. I agree and would’ve bet against them in those games. The committee CANNOT put 2-3 loss teams in the playoff though. My Trojans were not a top 4 team in the country last year but up until championship weekend, they were in the playoff hunt. Just how it goes. I also think it’s important to say that TCU was not a bad football team last year. 13 wins including a playoff win is damn good team. An undefeated big 12 regular season champ is going to get in the playoff. If USC would’ve gone 12-0 and lost in the pac 12 title they would’ve made it to the playoff. They were not a top 4 team. 

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Georgia 

Tennessee 

Alabama 

LSU

Yes I would.  I'm not blinded by SEC Bias.

Georgia though no...

30 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Has nothing to with TCU in title game doesn't it?  Keep reaching.

It proves that the SEC produces national champions and should be given the benefit of the doubt when picking play teams.  Please list playoff champions by the big 12?

Common sense tells you to pick the proven winner over a one time lucky johnny come lately like TCU. 

Anti SEC media wanted anybody but an SEC team because of SEC fatigue. People are sick of the SEC outside of the conference. Fat ugly girls hate the smoking hot body pretty ones.

22 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It proves that the SEC produces national champions and should be given the benefit of the doubt when picking play teams.  Please list playoff champions by the big 12?

Common sense tells you to pick the proven winner over a one time lucky johnny come lately like TCU. 

Anti SEC media wanted anybody but an SEC team because of SEC fatigue. People are sick of the SEC outside of the conference. Fat ugly girls hate the smoking hot body pretty ones.

Lol.  The bias is real.

It doesn't work that way.

• Haha 1