FSU dominated the 2nd half Norvell has done a great job.

HooverOutlaw

Jimbo put that program in the dumpster. 

Quote from LSU qb

LSU quarterback Jayden Daniels went so far as to say afterwards that LSU players thought that Sunday night’s matchup would “be easy.”

I was shocked how unprepared LSU looked in the 2nd half. You would have thought in a revenge game they would have been ready to play.

Norvell's halftime adjustments were perfect.

He did a fantastic job at Memphis.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Jimbo put that program in the dumpster. 

Quote from LSU qb

LSU quarterback Jayden Daniels went so far as to say afterwards that LSU players thought that Sunday night’s matchup would “be easy.”

I was shocked how unprepared LSU looked in the 2nd half. You would have thought in a revenge game they would have been ready to play.

Norvell's halftime adjustments were perfect.

He did a fantastic job at Memphis.

LSU isn’t a good football Team. I tried telling people pimp the brakes on the preseason ranking, but they drank the kool aid anyhow.

CBK was once again overmatched and Matt House defense left a lot to be desired. Jayden Daniels just refuses to take shots and until he does opponents will load up and dare him to beat them. It’s a sound strategy. Denbrock does nothing with his play calls and I’m not sure if it’s because of Daniels inability to execute or what. He called a few decent games last year, but more often than not was very bland. 

The right side of the OL was overmatched and our WRs still cannot catch the ball. Kyren Lacy is king drop with a few others on the court. 

Overall embarrassing performance. Interested to see what LSU does against a bad Grambling team. 

• Like 2