Jump to content

Florida St WR Keon Coleman (Opelousas Catholic, La)


RedZone

Recommended Posts

On 9/5/2023 at 9:37 AM, RedZone said:

...9 catches, 122 yards and 3 TDs vs LSU.

Hate when that happens. I thought he looked a little different than the other Florida State dudes.

Easily one of the best players in Louisiana in the 2021 class.

https://247sports.com/player/keon-coleman-46098454/high-school-246862/

Just another long line of great players from Louisiana.  The damn state is absolutely loaded and in my opinion tied for first with FL and GA in terms of how concentrated the talent pool is.  Many on here seem to oblivious to that. Anyone that doesn't admit those states are superior in terms of talent and have been for about 40 years should be ignored

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, GrecoRoman said:

Just another long line of great players from Louisiana.  The damn state is absolutely loaded and in my opinion tied for first with FL and GA in terms of how concentrated the talent pool is.  Many on here seem to oblivious to that. Anyone that doesn't admit those states are superior in terms of talent and have been for about 40 years should be ignored

Most of the people here are jealous of Louisiana.

A lot of the teams discussed here have to recruit and stock their rosters every year with transfers just to look like some of our smaller schools. 

You remember "white mater haze and sjb"? lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 8:37 AM, RedZone said:

...9 catches, 122 yards and 3 TDs vs LSU.

Hate when that happens. I thought he looked a little different than the other Florida State dudes.

Easily one of the best players in Louisiana in the 2021 class.

https://247sports.com/player/keon-coleman-46098454/high-school-246862/

Coleman saved the florida state college football playoff dream today vs Clemson......2 TDs, including the ridiculous game winner in OT.

You can thank Louisiana later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, RedZone said:

Coleman saved the florida state college football playoff dream today vs Clemson......2 TDs, including the ridiculous game winner in OT.

You can thank Louisiana later. 

There are about 130 FBS teams and at least 300 touchdowns scored every week combined. 
 

Do you see anyone else posting about a guy from their state scoring touchdowns? 
 

This pathetic display for the desire to have positive reinforcement is embarrassing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...