Jump to content

Charlton Cnty, Ga vs University Christian, Fla


charlton24fan

Recommended Posts

UC - 8

Charlton - 6 

Half

Penalties killing both teams especially more so UC.

UC defense line is just manhandling our poor O line. QB has zero time to sit and pass. Quick screen pass has been only thing going and even then receivers are dropping very catchable passes. No running game.

UC has looked ok on offense but again, penalties has killed them. Credit to our defense though, they are playing pretty well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Damn. Crazy how you can play so close in one half, then something just switches and it’s a blowout 

yep, but UC cleaned up the penalties and played much better the second half. The UC line on both sides has just completely dominated. The bad part is, there is still the 4th quater to play

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Super tough opening to the season, but hopefully the kids know that the last 4 games (region games) are what matters. Hopefully this preps them for it 

hopefully but both of our QBs has taken a beating(literally) this game, and honestly most of the season. both have been shaken up in this game quite a bit. Cant afford any injuries. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Super tough opening to the season, but hopefully the kids know that the last 4 games (region games) are what matters. Hopefully this preps them for it 

Charlton region aint no joke... 

They got Dublin on the road... Dublin is top 3 in 1A... 

Turner County is doing Good too... 

Clinch County is another road block... 

Charlton should slap Lanier and Atkinson though... 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Charlton region aint no joke... 

They got Dublin on the road... Dublin is top 3 in 1A... 

Turner County is doing Good too... 

Clinch County is another road block... 

Charlton should slap Lanier and Atkinson though... 

There is no game left that's a gimmie. Atco, however, may be our best shot at a win. I'm only saying this because, IF Charlton can clean some things up, they actually can win some games. IF they play though like they have these first 4 games, 0-10 is a very real possibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, charlton24fan said:

There is no game left that's a gimmie. Atco, however, may be our best shot at a win. I'm only saying this because, IF Charlton can clean some things up, they actually can win some games. IF they play though like they have these first 4 games, 0-10 is a very real possibility.

I think yall can take Atco... 

Lanier Im on the fence on... 

They slapped a bad FL team but Lanier themselves aint exactly good either... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Damn. Crazy how you can play so close in one half, then something just switches and it’s a blowout 

It's much easier to understand when the game pits the #335 team in Georgia against the #66 team in Florida. Mismatches like this commonly result in the far better team pulling away in the 2nd half.

You normally point out when an out of state game involves such an approach to scheduling by the favorite. I think you like to call out the coach of the stronger team as being a pussy. Yet this time, with the Florida team being much better, you attribute the outcome to being "crazy." 

Who do you think you're kidding?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

It's much easier to understand when the game pits the #335 team in Georgia against the #66 team in Florida. Mismatches like this commonly result in the far better team pulling away in the 2nd half.

You normally point out when an out of state game involves such an approach to scheduling by the favorite. I think you like to call out the coach of the stronger team as being a pussy. Yet this time, with the Florida team being much better, you attribute the outcome to being "crazy." 

Who do you think you're kidding?

Everyone knew it was gonna be a mismatch coming into this year. The game was scheduled 2 years ago. It was only 8-6 at halftime. It was crazy how they scored that much, that fast after Charlton was hanging in there at halftime. 
 

And this might be the only game where the FL team was the favorite between the 2 states. There are 6 games this weekend and of course all 6 games favor the GA team. And all the games are in GA. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

It's much easier to understand when the game pits the #335 team in Georgia against the #66 team in Florida. Mismatches like this commonly result in the far better team pulling away in the 2nd half.

You normally point out when an out of state game involves such an approach to scheduling by the favorite. I think you like to call out the coach of the stronger team as being a pussy. Yet this time, with the Florida team being much better, you attribute the outcome to being "crazy." 

Who do you think you're kidding?

And I call the coaches from powerhouse teams pussy who routinely schedule the weakest OOS teams they can find for an easy win. University Christian does not have a habit of doing that. Ever. 
 

And when this 2 game series was signed, Charlton was coming off a 7-4 season and ranked 181st in GA and University Christian was 7-5 and 163rd in FL. 
 

So what the fuck are you talking about?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And I call the coaches from powerhouse teams pussy who routinely schedule the weakest OOS teams they can find for an easy win. University Christian does not have a habit of doing that. Ever. 
 

And when this 2 game series was signed, Charlton was coming off a 7-4 season and ranked 181st in GA and University Christian was 7-5 and 163rd in FL. 
 

So what the fuck are you talking about?

Talking about how you are always quick to point out when a team plays a soft out of state opponent. Time and time again you comment on Florida/Georgia matchups where the Georgia team is playing a lesser Florida team. Not once have you added that when the game was scheduled the Florida team was coming off an impressive season.

You had a chance to point out the disparity between Charlton County and University Christian, but instead you chose to focus on how crazy it was that the game was initially close and then a blowout (happens all the time), and that "hopefully this preps them (Charlton County, who is now 0-4)" for their region games, and how their Freshman is "the man." 

That's what the fuck I'm talking about. And you knew exactly that.

A couple teams from Colorado went down to Florida and pounded a couple joke Florida teams. Silly matchups. But they came back to Colorado with their Mickey Mouse ears, so the kids were excited, I'm sure.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Talking about how you are always quick to point out when a team plays a soft out of state opponent. Time and time again you comment on Florida/Georgia matchups where the Georgia team is playing a lesser Florida team. Not once have you added that when the game was scheduled the Florida team was coming off an impressive season.

You had a chance to point out the disparity between Charlton County and University Christian, but instead you chose to focus on how crazy it was that the game was initially close and then a blowout (happens all the time), and that "hopefully this preps them (Charlton County, who is now 0-4)" for their region games, and how their Freshman is "the man." 

That's what the fuck I'm talking about. And you knew exactly that.

A couple teams from Colorado went down to Florida and pounded a couple joke Florida teams. Silly matchups. But they came back to Colorado with their Mickey Mouse ears, so the kids were excited, I'm sure.

Yeah I agree. Colorado teams have been doing that for 20 years. Colorado coaches set the standard for pussing out and finding the worst garbage they can find. You might need to have a talk with them. 
 

And the Charlton dude is a good poster. I’m not gonna sit there and say his team sucks. That’s stupid. I was offering words of encouragement out of respect. People earn respect. And when he was posting about his team the last few weeks I seen that freshman’s name pop up more than a few times so obviously he’s their guy. 
 

And no, there was nothing in the 1st half that would have suggest UC would have blown the game completely wide open other than them being a lot better before the game. When the contract was signed they were basically even type teams. 

Pointing out the disparity was obvious after UC blew the game open. It was crazy it was only 8-6 at half and it was also crazy they scored at will when nothing would have suggested it the first 2 quarters. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...