Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

30 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That label evokes "Let's Party"!

Mango Kush Wheat.... hmmnnn.

Drink up.

BGW

Tastes piney. Certainly not a beer for everyone, but, it does taste and smell kinda like some dank kush or at least brings you to mind of it when you crack the bottle open. 

A beer a day keeps the doctor away. Haha. 

• Haha 3

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

The back drop is awesome though! Hopefully that makes the beer taste just a little better.

Haha yeah in Aruba so cant complain. But since it’s part of the Netherlands it’s Heineken heavy and the few other beers here follow that green bottle skunky flavor which I can only drink so much of.. Said F it and have had some mojitos and Bud lights to break it up 😂. But trust me it ain't the end of the world!

7A198C7B-E2BD-4740-A40B-92F741F4452E.jpeg

EB73A939-5524-4C81-A6D0-E5AC84DFF890.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Haha yeah in Aruba so cant complain. But since it’s part of the Netherlands it’s Heineken heavy and the few other beers here follow that green bottle skunky flavor which I can only drink so much of.. Said F it and have had some mojitos and Bud lights to break it up 😂. But trust me it ain't the end of the world!

Naw, I'd say it's not the end of the world if you're in Aruba, and, even if it is... Fuck it! You went out in Aruba. Hahaha

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Traveled to Washington (state) over Memorial Day week. Brought some goodies back home to Georgia. My Sunday full of Super Regional baseball is going to be a potent one. 

5A1279D4-CDB9-480E-98D8-CC11684F02AB.jpeg

7F39DB5B-ED15-4903-9BA1-522B06880E21.jpeg

Just found out all the cartridges by me are fake .... I’m heated.. haven’t had a nice potent pen in like a year

On 6/8/2019 at 10:49 AM, Cossacks said:

Hell Yea! I made some Mojitos a couple nights ago. Had so much Mint growing in my garden, I had to make use of it!...wasnt sitting on a beach in Aruba though

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Nice collab with The Cincinnati Zoo. There were four different cans with four of the new zoo babies. Being a big fan snakes, Of course I opted for the Indochinese Spitting Cobra can. 20190517_230852.thumb.jpg.bae6d74bd82ecfb1ccc816b870645542.jpg20190517_230919.thumb.jpg.9ca4a963d33642d6aedc5c2db4c01c57.jpg

That looks a lot better then the only “Cobra” Beer I know of which is “King Cobra” and generally served in 40oz Bottles!!...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

On 6/7/2019 at 4:52 PM, THEOC89 said:

C3507147-73E5-47CC-A3B2-9DAFCB67973C.thumb.jpeg.627f3bbdf59b7c9697285cd532fd5b04.jpeg

1/2 Yard of Del Cielo “Sneaky Slinkey” IPA  (7.0%) from Martinez, CA at the Yard house!!!.... Nicely Balanced IPA with a smooth citrus finish.... I may need like 4 of these to get through the Warriors Game tonight!!!...🤣🤣🤣

Go Warriors!!!!!

Drink 4 more Thursday night for Game 6. Was at the same bar a couple weekends ago.

Next time try the Bull Valley Roadhouse for lunch, a former bordello and then go across the street to the  Warehouse Cafe both in tiny Port Costa a stones throw from downtown Martinez for drinks.

• Haha 2

On 6/7/2019 at 7:52 PM, THEOC89 said:

C3507147-73E5-47CC-A3B2-9DAFCB67973C.thumb.jpeg.627f3bbdf59b7c9697285cd532fd5b04.jpeg

1/2 Yard of Del Cielo “Sneaky Slinkey” IPA  (7.0%) from Martinez, CA at the Yard house!!!.... Nicely Balanced IPA with a smooth citrus finish.... I may need like 4 of these to get through the Warriors Game tonight!!!...🤣🤣🤣

Go Warriors!!!!!

I’m sorry 😐 but wtf how’s someone supposed to Drink that without looking like a complete Moron 

9D434866-D668-4983-9598-D3CFF6C9BACA.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

F76FB100-7C9B-4C06-9BC7-966695FCFD4E.jpeg

Gotta take Billy D and the Colt over the Cobra. 

Ha!!!... My College buddies and I were more of the Micky’s Big Mouth type of dudes... The problem with that stuff was you had to drink is fast because once it got just a little warm is was just awful!!!...

They used to sell it in a 64 oz Bottle for like 3 Bucks at the liquor store by our Apartment and we were stupid enough to think that was “a good deal”... Until of course the inevitable “Blackout- Hangover” The next day.... 🤣🤣

Thank goodness though we went to Chico State and our Junior year we discovered Sierra Nevada Beers!!!... We realized 5 bucks for a pitcher of Sierra Nevada was much better then $3 for 64oz of “Tastes like Ass”....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, concrete17 said:

Drink 4 more Thursday night for Game 6. Was at the same bar a couple weekends ago.

Next time try the Bull Valley Roadhouse for lunch, a former bordello and then go across the street to the  Warehouse Cafe both in tiny Port Costa a stones throw from downtown Martinez for drinks.

I made it through 2 of those plus 2 pints of Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA and had to have my wife come pick me and my buddy up!!... I  had to UBER back the next morning and get my car.... So I have been “On The Wagon” since... 🤣🤣

Will jump off the wagon this weekend because of course nobody like a quitter!!!...🤣🤣🤣

I have been to the Warehouse Cafe, Awesome place!!!... But not the Bull valley Roadhouse... Our friends rave about the Pork Chops And Stew there!!!... 

22 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Ha!!!... My College buddies and I were more of the Micky’s Big Mouth type of dudes... The problem with that stuff was you had to drink is fast because once it got just a little warm is was just awful!!!...

They used to sell it in a 64 oz Bottle for like 3 Bucks at the liquor store by our Apartment and we were stupid enough to think that was “a good deal”... Until of course the inevitable “Blackout- Hangover” The next day.... 🤣🤣

Thank goodness though we went to Chico State and our Junior year we discovered Sierra Nevada Beers!!!... We realized 5 bucks for a pitcher of Sierra Nevada was much better then $3 for 64oz of “Tastes like Ass”....🤣🤣🤣

Went through a big mouth stage right after high school in the late late 80’s. Agreed straight up ass! But the puzzles under the cap Lucky Lager would get you through a six pack.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Went through a big mouth stage right after high school in the late late 80’s. Agreed straight up ass! But the puzzles under the cap Lucky Lager would get you through a six pack.

Defiantly went though that phase!!!... I was Class of 89 so I feel you there!!!... The puzzles were awesome!!!.... 🤣

The other great one was Papst Blue Ribbon... We used to buy cases of that stuff for like $3 each and go Jet Skiing on Lake Elsinore... The problem was it went down like water so before you knew it you were 15 Beers in!!!!...🤣🤣

Since we are on the Topic of late 80’s excessive drinking, how about the Coors Light “Party Ball”... We used to chip in on one of those and just roll into the party and split it between 6 of us... Those were awesome!!...  I am sure they were banned because of underage idiots like us!!!... Nothing like the So Cal High School Party scene in the 80’s!!!... 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Defiantly went though that phase!!!... I was Class of 89 so I feel you there!!!... The puzzles were awesome!!!.... 🤣

The other great one was Papst Blue Ribbon... We used to buy cases of that stuff for like $3 each and go Jet Skiing on Lake Elsinore... The problem was it went down like water so before you knew it you were 15 Beers in!!!!...🤣🤣

Since we are on the Topic of late 80’s excessive drinking, how about the Coors Light “Party Ball”... We used to chip in on one of those and just roll into the party and split it between 6 of us... Those were awesome!!...  I am sure they were banned because of underage idiots like us!!!... Nothing like the So Cal High School Party scene in the 80’s!!!... 🤣🤣🤣

Haha 88’! Shit the party balls were like what $35 bucks? A poor mans mini keg! The problem with kegs was never the keg (I had 2, I “borrowed” from a local distributor). It was always the damn tap. Those were like 85-100 bucks with a deposit. Every party they’d get stolen so you had the guys who were the tap monitors, usually the corn feed beefier dudes 😂!

• Haha 1