Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

7 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yes, hoping for a repeat today. Can’t believe it’s been since 95’ since they last meet up in the playoffs.

Congrats and the final real time of what 10-15 min was Romo in fantasyland.  
I get Nance playing along and trying to retain fans, but Romo was a real treat to listen to the end.  He really thought they had a legit shot.  🤣 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Congrats and the final real time of what 10-15 min was Romo in fantasyland.  
I get Nance playing along and trying to retain fans, but Romo was a real treat to listen to the end.  He really thought they had a legit shot.  🤣 

I was in a pretty crowded bar, so really hard to hear the volume, but I got several texts saying what an ass clown Homer Romo was at the end 😂

13 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I was in a pretty crowded bar, so really hard to hear the volume, but I got several texts saying what an ass clown Homer Romo was at the end 😂

Lol.
A longtime friend of mine (another NJ Cowboys fan, who grew up minutes from Giants stadium) once again brought up Jerry Jones last night.  His annual text it seems.  

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Out here at Pretoria Fields Radio Winter Jam 2022. 

The Summit from Ohio is setting up right now to be the headliners for the show later. Kind of cool seeing some of them in Bengals gear.

IMG_20220122_140727003.thumb.jpg.f646dd1707be78632f8675f7139c9748.jpgIMG_20220122_140710213.thumb.jpg.873449da26e45af631f99821e13bcda5.jpg

Have you seen the Bengals QB Joe Burrow play? I’ve read somewhere he’s pretty good, maybe HOF type guy 😂 

• Haha 5