Coletrain06

9 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@Coletrain06 @HawgGoneIt @hardhit1 @HurricaneNick @Cossacks @THEOC89

It’s beeen 8 months I think me need a well deserved drink tomorrow, 

thoughts on

??

C38BF89D-2E0F-4EAC-8805-4B67F8FE3433.jpeg

Wine is outside of my wheelhouse. 

Just never really took a liking to it. Years ago, a local preacher made some pretty solid homemade pear wine and blackberry brandy. Of course I'd drink most anything back in those days. xD

7 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I am not a Brandy Drinker…. Now Whiskey or Burbon, that would be more in my wheelhouse…. 🤣🍻

Yeah me either. Buddy gave me his bottle of Ararat last December I’ve taken two little snaps off it. Definitely a wintertime drink for me and it’ll take me probably 3 to 4 years to drink us. My father-in-law used to love brandied cherries for Christmas, fucking hated those things

02809779-90F2-4514-8CEF-5E78827E5543.jpeg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah me either. Buddy gave me his bottle of Ararat last December I’ve taken two little snaps off it. Definitely a wintertime drink for me and it’ll take me probably 3 to 4 years to drink us. My father-in-law used to love brandied cherries for Christmas, fucking hated those things

02809779-90F2-4514-8CEF-5E78827E5543.jpeg

I remember like 8th grade or freshman year we raided my friends moms liquor cabinet and filled up water bottles of Malibu rum and liquorice Sambuca, went to Rec center and had a wiffle ball tournament, I don’t even think we even finished the tournament it got that bad lol

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wine is outside of my wheelhouse. 

Just never really took a liking to it. Years ago, a local preacher made some pretty solid homemade pear wine and blackberry brandy. Of course I'd drink most anything back in those days. xD

I had some wine Weds night with some clients. Just woke up. Not sure we closed the deal but slept like a baby 😀

• Haha 4

Went to the brewery last night and bullshitted on the radio for a bit. Forgot to take pics of the Spring Tea Honey Lemon Lager, but, it was pretty solid. Easy drinking at 4% abv. 

Tonight hanging with friends and drinking garbage lagers. 

IMG_20220513_201417536.thumb.jpg.4935f701ef2130aafaa0b748f9c4ebb9.jpg

Probably switch to some harder stuff before too long. xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wouldn't use it in my vehicle at all. Maybe in a lawn mower or something. 

It's a risk. 

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

OT, @HawgGoneIt @HooverOutlaw @BUFORDGAWOLVES,  I got 15 gallons of gasoline that was in a shed for 3-5 years,   Any idea how bad it would fuxk up my truck if I use

I would pass on it in a car.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I would pass on it in a car.

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wouldn't use it in my vehicle at all. Maybe in a lawn mower or something. 

It's a risk. 

Wow , are you shitting me , ain’t no way I’m tossing away this Gold, there’s gotta be something, some type of chemical, I wouldn’t put it in my Infiniti car , and my 2 trucks are Deisel, I’d be putting it in my Clapped out F250

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks I gotta stop smoking and going to Home Depot, went in for a bag of potting soil and wound up spending $400 on a weedwacker 😩 😩 

C0A261EF-5C45-490A-A1B6-DB1B1EFA529B.jpeg

Wow you must have espn and read my mind. Just fired up my trimmer yesterday after close to a year. Primer bulb finally cracked. Figured change the fuel lines when I replace that. Just left the Depot but with only $14 dent 😂.

4CF8E0BB-FA4C-499E-9DCF-3ABEEECABE0E.jpeg

• Like 2

Not a beer post, but, I had to share this bad ass pic I took down at the St. Mark's Light House while I was fishing today in my kayak. 

IMG_20220515_132129289_MP.thumb.jpg.0360a8f149dd72ee2f7bde385e53674e.jpg

Someone else had placed this flag at some point since I was last down, and it was tangled around the pole. I decided I wanted to see it wave in the breeze so I paddled up and unfurled it to cheers from a group of hikers on the nearby trail. Felt like a hero for just a moment. 😎🤙

• Like 4